Brainiac?

Bugboy?

The splitting guy?

Leech guy? (Jimmy finds his long-lost brother) (i know old joke):woot:

Or Dr. Waldon?

Or the Talisman guy?

Isobel?

Mxy?

And why and how woudl you want them to return?

Hmmm...there are several of them I would like to see again actually...

The dream girl from "Slumber"
The "Hereafter" kid.
Greg Arkin the bugboy
Brainiac
Ryan:csad:
Alicia:csad:

how would you bring Brainiac and Bugboy back?

Brainiac is artificial intelligence that became sentient. He could just reform it's central intelligence within the computer systems of Earth, especially since we know that it could have transfered itself into the systems when he put the virus in there.

Bugboy could just reform himself from all of the roaches that ran away when he got crunched.

Brainiac is artificial intelligence that became sentient. He could just reform it's central intelligence within the computer systems of Earth, especially since we know that it could have transfered itself into the systems when he put the virus in there.

Sounds like Superman 3.

:wow:

leech guy would be really cool, irregardless of the current family connection on the show. Mainly, because it would be cool to see him come back, and become a more official version of Parasite.

Sounds like Superman 3.

:wow:

had, the ugly older sister and Superman had an actual fight in the cave at the end of superman III, no one would have a problem with it. Although it's not the best, it's the one that I will always remember the most. Drunk Superman, boling superman, the fire at the beginning was really cool, Clark vs. Superman (it's all in his head people, it's not reality) is an awesome battle, from the tires, to the giant magnet, to both trash compactors, and the acid.

Superman III is not a bad movie. It just lacked what all the Reeve flicks lacked... a fight... and a punch. So don't harp.

Brainiac could very well come back, infact, I think we should all expect his return at some point.

Bugboy could just reform himself from all of the roaches that ran away when he got crunched.

This is how i'd bring Brainiac back:

when Baern absorbed the "black box", he absorbed Brainiac's hard drive and when he was sent back to the Phantom Zone, Brainiac went with him and is in the Phantom Zone feeding off the energy within it or from the phantoms themselves (except Zod) growing stronger until he can escape the Phantom Zone and get his revenge

She's not exactly a villain to Clark, but i'd love to see Helen (Luthor) come back.

We could have a season where all of Lex's dead wives resurface. (k, maybe not).
But i'd love to see some interaction with Lex and someone else. Someone he's got history with that isn't Lana or Clark.

I think all the freaks from seasons 1-2 are better off left where they are.

None.
icon14.gif

yeah i want Jonathon back as well.

lana's dead friend- the little girl. She was one of the first parts of 33.1 i think.

yeah, she coudl come back to avenge Lana's death and tries to kill lex (because we really haven't had one of those episodes in ages).

lana's dead friend- the little girl. She was one of the first parts of 33.1 i think.

yah, back when it was just 'level 3'. :up:

I wouldn't want to see her back. but they could technically bring her back at any time..... with the whole.... cloning and everything.

Hmmm...there are several of them I would like to see again actually...

The dream girl from "Slumber"
The "Hereafter" kid.
Greg Arkin the bugboy
Brainiac
Ryan:csad:
Alicia:csad:

I'd like all of those, plus these non-meteor-freaks:
Jonathan Kent
Lex's exes, preferably conspiring against him in secret
Lana's creepy little childhood friend's clone
Gloria the PZ plant alien :csad:
Mxy
Raya :csad:

NOT:
Whitney (or any Zoner or other fake version)

You know... the ares project really let me down... i thought that lex was cloneing freaks and amping up there powers. i really wanted this past season final to bring back alot of the old fotw's. Tis a shame...

anyways i have always thought that tina greer was the best FotW to be matched up against clark. I konw she got run through with a spike but seems like with her morphing powers they could get around that and bring her back with her own FotW gang... yeah it would never happen.

as far as villins, i always thought it would be cool if the last arc could be lex findout clarks secret and figuring that trying fix the "black box" would be the best way to take him out. In the process he would acedintly reserect brainiac. Fine would try and kill lex for allowing Zod to be destroyed. Lex would explain that together they could destroy the real person responsible for Zod's death... clark. They would merge creating lexiac, and clark and justice league have to destroy him. After the battle lex would have a sever memory loss not even rememebring who clark is... this would allow for him to not recognize superman when they first meet and he would never suspect that clark kent would be any different from the average... plus it would be a bad ass fight scene to go out on.

wow i suck at spelling and grammer

like i would go back and fix it all but its to funny... ill just leave it like that and let people witness my drunken typing...

She's not exactly a villain to Clark, but i'd love to see Helen (Luthor) come back.

I'd love to see Helen resurface. The other guy I wouldn't mind seeing again is the kid from Blank. I really liked the way he interacted with Clark.

I'd love to see Helen resurface. The other guy I wouldn't mind seeing again is the kid from Blank. I really liked the way he interacted with Clark.

I've re-watched Blank a few times over the past week or two--such a great episode. ;)

Just Alicia. So hot. So tragically, tragically hot. Turning her down has to be one of the toughest things Clark's ever had to do. Just put yourself in his shoes. There's Alicia. She's hot. She's smoking smoking hot. And she wants you. But you know in the back of your mind she's a proper head case. Oh Lord, it breaks my heart to even think about it... That's truly a man of steel.

I've been wanting the same for years, but she's deader than a doornail to them apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"