Meteor Freaks you want to return?

Anyone who can put up a good fight for Clark with no krytonight or people around to see.

Damn them. Damn them and their lack of respect to the source material. If Smallville was a comic, she'd have been resurrected about 3 times by now.

Let's not forget Raya. Immedate death and Kryptonian heritage. How do they repair it? This year's Kara.

Well they've showen everyone else.Even cyborg why not batman.

Well they've showen everyone else.Even cyborg why not batman.

Movie rights have kept Batman from appearing on the show since season two. Until DC and Warner Bros. say otherwise, don't count on an appearence.

AlMiles have wanted him for years, but the rights hold him back and as long as the movies are in production, it's unlikely unless DC or Warner Bros is willing to give them the go ahead.

I'm sure they would. They wouldn't get rights plus they could make some money off the epesode but It would be cool.

The thing is they've had five years stacked against them on the character. Five years Warner Bros has unrelented on letting the character come to Smallville.

It would be cool yes, but as long as DC and Warner are having the say so. It's not happening.

Like I said this has been an ongoing thing for five years plus. Al Gough and Miles Millar have tried time and time again, but their not letting him go due to the movies.

I've been in the same boat you are in fact, but the movies with Bale are higher priority.

The show only has possibly two more years left versus the movies, which come out every two years and the Batman movies are a trilogy. At this point, the odds are more and more unlikely.

The chances are slim unless DC or Warner says otherwise.

It's not personal. I'm just stating the facts that are given.

Believe me, I've been wanting the same since season one and haven't gotten it either because of those exact same reasons. Nearest we've recieved is that awful "Vengeance" episode. Fan fiction is all we truly have and even then they give us Chloe/Bruce, which I half cringe at.

yeah, taht alwasy gets on my nerves. Although only one Chloe/Bruce I feel is good.

If word comes out that this will definitely be the last season, you can lay bets that Gough and Millar will try as hard as possible to try and get Bruce in for a ratings boom.

I veto batman. After this weekend, all 5 batman's were shown on one channel or another. I have to say this: WB and DC have been horrible at bringing Batman onto the screen. FINALLY, WB has come out with a Superhero movie, that sticks to the source material (relatively), and that is actually good. I mean, I watched begins, then the other four, which are pure garbage when compared to the brilliance of Batman Begins.

Let's leave Batman and Bruce alone, let them stay in their new franchise, because they are doing well there. And it would be such a waste to dumb down a character which they have finally figured out how to express on the big screen, simply to profit from the fanboy orgasm that will occur regardless of the quality of a potential cameo (which could, or could not, turn out well)

Yeah you have a point although i liked the burton ones. Because of the theme music which is something BB was missing.

Well in the new TV guide they had this whole thing on Smallville an Al Gough Talked about how the JL would return just probably not as a group an how he wants to introduce new characters.That got me pretty excited.So we've seen The Flash,Aquaman,Cyborg,Martian Manhunter, an The Green Arrow, So i think some new possibilities would be The Green Lantern (I've been dying to see a Hal Jordan cameo),Wonder Woman,Hawkman and/or Hawkgirl. Those are the MAIN characters an Batman can't get in =( but its cool.

That's the joy. There's plenty of room for the other characters in the DCverse. As to which Green Lantern or Wonder Woman we'll be getting, that falls on the same principle.

How many Wonderwomen have there been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"