Michael B Jordan is "Flame On!" The Human Torch - Part 2

Like I have said before...I feel the Question is arguing for the sake of arguing.

The Question says he doesn't understand why some people are upset.
People say why they are against the movie.
The Question says explain that better.
People then explain it more thoroughly.
The Question says that's silly.
They explain it again.
The Question says that doesn't make sense to him, please explain it again.
They explain it again.

This has been going on for months.....over and over and over.

As in the post above...people say they don't like the age difference...he asks why...they explain why....he says that doesn't make sense....they explain it more....he again says it is silly to think that way........how many times have different posters given their reasons for not liking that particular point....how many more times are people going to explain that particular point...............

What do you expect from a guy who's User name is "The Question". :funny:

The Wire is getting HD remaster on 12/26 so if you have HBO check out the first season. MBJ is really good in this show and you can see his star potential shine through. Definitely top 3 HBO show

tumblr_mz615dgsYb1t1ha25o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz615dgsYb1t1ha25o2_1280.jpg

I hate that they made MBJ shave his moustache. Black guys look silly without a moustache. That's why I don't shave mine.

I wish this thread would get more love. MBJ is a great young actor regardless of racial preferences.

The shot of him working on car despite race change seems very johnny Storm to me.

I am intrigued by shot which hints some kind of fight between Johnny and Sue.

The shot of him working on car despite race change seems very johnny Storm to me.

I am intrigued by shot which hints some kind of fight between Johnny and Sue.

I thought that shot looked like Torch was hurt or dieing and IG was comforting him. Near the end right?

Human Torch is one of my favourite comic book characters so I hope he can own the role.

That second pic is the money shot of the whole trailer. Beautiful clip.

Hells bells, they made him look younger. I didn't know that was possible.

Hells bells, they made him look younger. I didn't know that was possible.

??? With the scenario we have, I don't see that they needed to at this point, and I disagree....he looks exactly like he always does.

With the story line as it is, I don't see a reason for people to feel the need to see things that are or aren't there, as the story line goes, he's fine.

I love the flames. Looks like a man on fire instead of a man of fire like Story's FF.

Reminds me of Alex Ross' Torch.

For those who are curious and not as old and/or not as big car geeks as me, based on the quick glimpse, I believe this is the car Johnny was working on:

aw11.jpg

It was a relatively affordable mid-engine Toyota (these days, there's really no such thing as an affordable mid-engine car) that was available from the mid-eighties into the nineties.

The flame effects look terrible. That shot of him walking down the hall where you see him flame on from the back. It looks like they just super imposed flames over MBJ walking down in costume. Incredibly cheap looking.

If they are pulling that dynamic from the UFF, the dynamic is very similar to 616.

The flame effects look terrible. That shot of him walking down the hall where you see him flame on from the back. It looks like they just super imposed flames over MBJ walking down in costume. Incredibly cheap looking.

your judging those shots well to quickly mate, we don't know if the CGI is still being worked on (probably is) yea that shot from the back looked offkey but we don't know what context that scene is about. As ive said that shot of him bursting into flames in the hallway was great even if it was from a distance. Ive heard WETA and the other SFX company(forgot there name) are working on this film so i have faith they can pull it off in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"