Moon Knight???Movie? Will it work?(I hope so)

Moon Knight would make a SIC movie.. it would be really kool to see a lesser known character have his own movie

And when they do that movie i hope they get a veteran Hong Kong action director that don't give a f***. true vintage Shaw Bros sound effects, cgi pulleys, special effects the whole nine yards. I hope its a movie where you have to contain yourself from standing up and kicking!!!!!

BOW_MOON_256.jpg

Love moonknight it would so work. I used to think cruise cause he would dig the multiple personalities thing but he's to big budget. Now i think Jim Cavaziel who every time i see him fades into a character and i forget it's him.

who should be the main villain besides Bushman? Im really sick of origin stories nowadays.

ObakeTora said:
who should be the main villain besides Bushman? Im really sick of origin stories nowadays.

Crossbones or Taskmaster!!!!

:up::up::cool::cool:

Taskmaster gets all my vote. That guy is so bad-ass!!!!

I voted no because I doubt that his character would translate well to the big screen.

If Marvel wanted to use his character, I could see him better suited to a video game like Xmen Legends only with Marvel's vigilante characters from the original Marvel Knights series (Moon Knight, Punisher, Daredevil, Black Widow, Dagger, Luke Cage and Shang Chi)

After Begins Hell yea this movie would work. If done right I do so declare!!!! hehehe! If the fight scenes were dead on, if the action was right then heck yea! Micro I love your idea of using the shaw bros. vintage Hong Kong action all the way. What I beleived Begins was lacking was unclear fight scenes. But Moon Knight would have a chance to represent!!!!!@

I'd love to play Frenchie but Vincent Cassel would do much better than me ! :D
(Cassel is the laser dodger in Ocean's 12.)

Otherwise, yeah, I see much more potentil in a Moon Knight movie than in Deathlock for example...

Why not get the reclusive Stephen Norrington to direct. I loved his work on Blade 1.

What should have happened to introduce Moon Knight to mainstream cinema was.....scrap the idea of NightStalkers in Blade 3 , Hannibal was far too campy 'Adam West Batman' for me. They should have introduced Moon Knight in Blade 3, helping Blade fight a more ferocious Dracula. Then possibly setting up Moon Knight for his own sequel or at least a Blade 4 paired with Moon Knight again.

It could work. It'll be hard to bring ANY second-stringer to the screen. But Blade proved that it can be done & it can be done well.

I think, it would be more appealing to film a Moon Knight movie over say a big budget Namor movie. It would just come down to having a kick-ass script, and just a few special effects, like the 1st Blade movie. Write it so he is a dark, brooding character, with a good story around him. I think that has more potential then trying to have Namor be Marvel's 'Lord of the Rings'.

I thought Thor was intended to be marvel's Lord of the rings. Anyway, I wonder what you guys think of my choice for Director. I hope they don't have trouble bringing this film, because I beleive alot of fanboys will be calling Moon Knight a Batman rip off. Well for starters Moon Knight "kills" people.

I still think Moon Knight would be a better choice then a few of the bigger names Marvel is trying to put on the fast track, like Namor or Capt. America. Moon Knight needs little for a budget ,but if it has an effective writer , can be huge like Blade was. Maybe, someone like Jonathan Hensleigh who wrote Die Hard with a Vengeance & the Punisher might be a choice for Moon Knight.

Kevin Roegele said:
Moon Knight stands out for two three main reasons:

1. Spirituality. Moon Knight draws heavily on Egyptian mythology and religion.
2. Mystery. There's always been a big emphasis on the mysterious, much more so than other superhero comics.
3. Identity. Moon Knight has two secret identities - but it's the same person. Confused? Think how he feels.
There are your reasons right there! One part Batman.One part Blade. Add the aforementioned elements and I don't see how they could miss the boat on this.

Guy Pearce as Spector/Moon Knight

i nominate actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Lost, The Mummy Returns, Oz) for the role of Bushman
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0236195/Ss/0236195/1?path=pgallery&path_key=Akinnuoye-Agbaje,%20Adewale

and Johnny Messner (Hostage, Tears of the Sun, Anacondas) for Marc Spector because he actually looks like a mercenary.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0366174/Ss/0366174/AM802.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Messner,%20Johnny

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0366174/Ss/0366174/AM001.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Messner,%20Johnny

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0314353/Ss/0314353/TOS5-2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Messner,%20Johnny

no offense to Guy Pearce (whose name seems to come up w/o much thought behind it for every comic role) but he has a very small build for a guy his height. i guess you could always heaviliy pad the Moon Knight costume but why bother?

HighVoltage said:
Crossbones or Taskmaster!!!!

:up::up::cool::cool:

naw. Crossbones should be one of the supporting villains in the Captain America sequel (if they ever get that far). Taskmaster should get his own movie. he's got action anti-hero written all over him. his solo series read like a movie. maybe it could be Jason Statham's breakout comic book role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"