• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moon Knight reading recommendations?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
I'm a DC guy but I used to read Marvel as well. One character that I enjoyed was Moon Knight, who I'm keen to get back into but I'm completely out of touch. Can anybody recommend any graphic novels/collected editions that I'd be able to to pick up and dive into without knowing anything apart from who he is and what he can do (I take it he's still Marc Spector, and hasn't been replaced by another version)? I'm more interested in him handling street-level crime stuff rather that super-powered foes.

Also, I know he had super-strength under the full-moon at one point - does he still have that, or is he back to being normal-but-trained human?

Thanks.

So you've read the original Monech run? The first volume of Moon Knight's 2006 run is pretty good. Warren Ellis's run is also very good.

So you've read the original Monech run? The first volume of Moon Knight's 2006 run is pretty good. Warren Ellis's run is also very good.

Yes, I remember reading that way back (I've also still got the Werewolf by Night with his first appearance somewhere... ).

Thanks for those recs :up:

The current ongoing Jeff Lemire run has been phenomenal. There is one trade out collecting the first story arc. Highly recommend it. I hear Ellis' run is also very good.

The current ongoing Jeff Lemire run has been phenomenal. There is one trade out collecting the first story arc. Highly recommend it.

Is that the one I've heard about where he...
finds himself in a mental institution being told that his life as Moon Knight was a hallucination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"