More Krazy Ken stuff about the Ps3 price.

TheGrayGhost said:
Well, all I can say is that these are the dark times for Sony. Whether or not they actually do produce good games or not no longer matters; much of their base has turned against them because of their attitude. There's no reason for me to wish it, but with the poor PSP handheld and the over-priced PS3, I think Sony will slowly cease to be a competitor.

Poor PSP in what context though? It's definately selling.

I love my PSP. I'm old enough to remember when the GBC was just a rumour, so to see how far gaming has come, especially handheld, is humbling.

As a non fanboy who likes good gaming, and as a horror fan, 360 is defintly my console of choice. Wii is looking pretty strong, but it depends on more 'mature' games and how well the control works. Sadly PS3 looks like a glorified 360 (ie with tacked on Blu Ray) whose sole purpose is to put Blu Ray in peoples homes and has crappy looking exclusive titles thus far (except maybe Lair, and Assasins Creed, which is probably gonna come to 360 eventually...heavily rumoured to be running on 360 hardware at E3 anyway :o ).

For me buying something from Sony these days means eating a big ol' steaming pile of sh**. The PSP doesn't appeal to me. To expensive, games that are just PS2 ports (and to me these aren't the kind of game that should be on a handheld), and movies on a tiny screen is not for me. The PS3 looks like too much money for hardware untried in a consumer application. That and Krazy Ken's brown blizzard.

Zenien said:
Scratch that I just realized that PDZ isn't worth it. :o

I'll have to return the 360 at some point anyway. :o

If you have an N64, get Perfect Dark. I got it for $.01 on eBay and it's incredible. Better than Goldeneye.

I do still have an old N64 lying around somewhere... it's Nintendo so it without a doubt will still work...

Perfect Dark on the N64 = Perfection :O

One thing Goldeneye will always have though is that it's... James Bond. :O Omg wtf @ no 007 skin in PD Multiplayer!

Zenien said:
I do still have an old N64 lying around somewhere... it's Nintendo so it without a doubt will still work...

Perfect Dark on the N64 = Perfection :O

One thing Goldeneye will always have though is that it's... James Bond. :O Omg wtf @ no 007 skin in PD Multiplayer!

Yeahhhh, but PD has an alien named Elivs. :up:

Elvis%20ID.jpg

It's a shame that Rare jsut couldn't help but mess it all up with PDZ.

I must be the only person who never saw anything particularly special in Rare (though Conker was a lot of fun).

I don't get it, I don't want the ****ing bells and whistles, I want the best possible "video game machine" why can't they just ****ing concentrate on that and let me have my separate PC and separate ****ing DVD player? Just make ****ing games and stop trying to be more than you are. **** them. assclowns.

Not particularly to be honest.

The games like Goldeneye are highly overrated and mainly fondly remembered SOLEY down to nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"