Most anticipated summer movie of 2022.

Thor: Love and Thunder, but Multiverse of Madness is right behind it, and right behind that is Jurassic World: Dominion. I can't resist the original Jurassic trio coming back otherwise I wouldn't care nearly as much with how much I was disappointed with Fallen Kingdom.

1. Thor: Love and Thunder
2. Doctor Strange 2
3. Jurassic World 3
4. Top Gun Maverick
5. Lightyear
6. Nope

Mostly looking forward to the horror movies; Men, Nope and The Black Phone.

1. Crimes of the Future
2. Men
3. Nope
4. Thor
5. Doctor Strange

Good summer for horror.

From a overall box office point of view, it's gonna be JW : D, from a personal view, the film that will 'Make my Summer' is gonna be Lightyear, can tell already.

For me, this has to be the least eventful summer movie season in over a decade, eXcluding 2020/2021 which were both impacted by the pandemic. Aside from Marvel movies, there's nothing that really eXcite me. I plan to watch TG and JW just because they are the blockbuster sequels, and Lightyear because its PiXar but the rest, nothing has caught my attention.

Thor 4 then Dr. Strange 2 and long pause Jurassic Park 6.

This summer seems a bit bare considering i usually see 7-8 movies in the summer. (2020/2021 notwithstanding)

It seems all the major blockbusters will come out in May and June. Thor 4 seems to be the last big one of the summer in early July. Nope comes out later that month but it’s not on the same scale as the other big blockbusters (at least for me).

Tough one. I hope 'Men' and 'Nope' are good. They're the actual interesting ones on the list.

Despite having major Marvel fatigue at this point, I like Sam Raimi and Taika Waititi as directors and curious to see what they'll bring to the table.

I don't like Colin Trevorrow as a director, have practically 0 faith that he'll make a good Jurassic World, but it'll be good looking at least. Honestly, it's probably still my most anticipated film just because I love the franchise despite itself.

1. Thor: Love & Thunder
2. Top Gun: Maverick
3. Dr. Strange 2
4. Nope
5. Elvis
6. Bullet Train
7. Men

That’s really it so far.

If I’m including Marvel movies, my list is:

1. Thor: Love and Thunder
2. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
3. Men
4. Nope
5. Crimes of the Future
6. The Black Phone
7. Lightyear
8. Bodies Bodies Bodies
9. Don’t Worry Darling

Thor 4 then Dr. Strange 2 and long pause Jurassic Park 6.

This summer seems a bit bare considering i usually see 7-8 movies in the summer. (2020/2021 notwithstanding)
2023 seems stacked. Even if 1 to 3 movies would be delayed eventually.

Thor: Love and Thunder

d76c6a16989600cb73d30c3e45899b111b9e0563.gif

1. Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
2. Thor: love & Thunder
3. Jurassic World dominion
4. Lightyear

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members