The Gifted MVP of the Gifted?

Reaction score
Please only vote after watching all of the series.

This is a no brainer, Polaris stole the show.

Polaris for me. I liked her in the comics,but this portrayal really speaks to me.Kudos to Emma and the writers.

Close second is Thunderbird. Nice to seea character who was in only a few issues in the mid 70s get a Cyclops/Xavier level of command.

I went with Blink because she is the hottest and also has a cool power

I'd say Polaris too. I wonder how they're going to handle her pregnancy. She has to start showing at some point. Lol

Polaris and the Cuckoos for me. I think the Hellfire line-up for next season is great.

Polaris, the Cuckoos, Lauren Strucker (yes, I went there).

My top 3 is Andy, Polaris and Thunderbird.

Probably give it to Andy. Liked his character arc more.

1. Lauren
2. Blink
3. Esme
4. Polaris
5. Marcos

Polaris for me. I liked her in the comics,but this portrayal really speaks to me.Kudos to Emma and the writers.

Close second is Thunderbird. Nice to seea character who was in only a few issues in the mid 70s get a Cyclops/Xavier level of command.

Polaris certain has the best actress in the role imo.. And i love Thunderbird's leadership. BUT i can't really pick an MVP.

Polaris all the way. She's a chip off the old block (personality and power wise) which is awesome. Also, she surprised me in that last episode. I didn't think she would actually take down that plane and join the Cuckoos.

None. This show is forgettable in every way.

None. This show is forgettable in every way.

Some might wonder why you care to post in this thread specifically...

Anyway my favorite was Esme. It made me long for a mor proper portrayal of Emma Frost. I like Polaris but she's not nearly as good as some claim she is here imo. I found some of her logic very flawed throughout the first season. I did like the Strickers but I'd agree Thunderbird is the most well developed of the group.

On Esme, when did Emma have kids and whom with?

Well checking the wiki, they are close to being both..

As revealed in the first issue of X-Men: Phoenix—Warsong, the sisters are grown from ova cells harvested from telepath and then villain Emma Frost while she lay comatose after a Sentinel attack that killed her students, the original Hellions, and are only five of many cloned daughters. The remaining hundreds (if not thousands) of clones reside within incubation chambers inside a hidden underground laboratory at The World, a complex housing the Weapon Plus (living beings designed to serve as weapons) program. They were created by Dr. John Sublime to be powerful weapons able to kill every mutant by combining their telepathic abilities. The Cuckoos were designated Weapon XIV.

SO while yes they are clones, in that they were grown genetically they are all from Emma's ova... so technically are still her daughters.

Either Polaris or the Stepford Cuckoos. They really took the show to another level IMO. Lauren & Andy could’ve been the MVP’s, but they didn’t use them enough in the 1st season (I expect that to change going forward however).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"