MangleBoP

Unemployed
Reaction score
Wants
Loose:
Omega Red(pending)
Ionic WonderMan(pending)

MOC:
All of ML 13, 14, and 15 (I will only accept Varient Falcon, regular Falcon sucks)
Non-varient Weapon X(or just his GiantMan piece)

Haves:
Just ask, I might have it.

I still have the Captain Britain I got for you a couple of months back(at least I think it was the one I got for you). I swear that I had returned it, but I guess I dreamed it. :confused: So its yours if you want it. Would take cash, Sentinel pieces, or a Figure Factory Blade for it, maybe something else depending on what you have.

Ncrawler333 said:
I still have the Captain Britain I got for you a couple of months back(at least I think it was the one I got for you). I swear that I had returned it, but I guess I dreamed it. :confused: So its yours if you want it. Would take cash, Sentinel pieces, or a Figure Factory Blade for it, maybe something else depending on what you have.
Wow, I forgot that too! OK, so how much/which pieces?

If you have Sentinel pieces, I need all of the pieces except for the piece that comes with Omega Red/Mystique. So I'd be willing to trade Captain Britain for any 2 Sentinel pieces other than that one. If you don't have Sentinel pieces, I can sell him to you for $9.00 plus shipping.

I can also keep an eye out for Mr. Sinister for you if you want. Haven't seen any lately, but if I do then I can buy it and send the figure to you and keep the Sentinel piece for myself.

I have a loose Sinister (2 actually). I should have pics of my HAVEs that I'm selling/trading tonight if not tomorrow. You can take your pick. My WANTS will be in the same thread so check it out and see what you can trade me.

Ncrawler333 said:
If you have Sentinel pieces, I need all of the pieces except for the piece that comes with Omega Red/Mystique. So I'd be willing to trade Captain Britain for any 2 Sentinel pieces other than that one. If you don't have Sentinel pieces, I can sell him to you for $9.00 plus shipping.

I can also keep an eye out for Mr. Sinister for you if you want. Haven't seen any lately, but if I do then I can buy it and send the figure to you and keep the Sentinel piece for myself.
I found a Figure Factory Blade, but he's loose. Is that ok?

MangleBoP said:
I found a Figure Factory Blade, but he's loose. Is that ok?

Cool, that's fine. Just as long as it has all of the pieces that go with it. If its all right with you, would you mind also throwing in maybe 3 or 4 dollars with it, since MFF figures cost less than Marvel Legends figures, and because its going to cost me more to ship the MOC Captain Britain that it will be to ship the Blade?

Ncrawler333 said:
Cool, that's fine. Just as long as it has all of the pieces that go with it. If its all right with you, would you mind also throwing in maybe 3 or 4 dollars with it, since MFF figures cost less than Marvel Legends figures, and because its going to cost me more to ship the MOC Captain Britain that it will be to ship the Blade?
Sure, but it will be a few days before I have the chance to send it.

Yo, MangleBOP, I have two Sinister (both loose) in my HAVES/WANTS thread. There's pics. Pick one and its yours.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Yo, MangleBOP, I have two Sinister (both loose) in my HAVES/WANTS thread. There's pics. Pick one and its yours.
What would you like in return?

Hey MangleBop, did you ever send out that MFF Blade figure? I sent the Captain Britain figure about two months ago, just realized today that I never got the Blade figure. Can't remember if I ever gave you my address when we made the deal. Let me know if you still have it, I'm sure we can work it out.

I have a loose Sinister and Omega Red.

PM me with what you have up for grabs.

Ncrawler333 said:
Hey MangleBop, did you ever send out that MFF Blade figure? I sent the Captain Britain figure about two months ago, just realized today that I never got the Blade figure. Can't remember if I ever gave you my address when we made the deal. Let me know if you still have it, I'm sure we can work it out.
Yeah, sorry about that. When I went to get Blade for you, he was gone, and I've been trying to find another one.

What color is the Sentry's costume?? Is he mustard or bright yellow?? LMK.

Also, I could just sell them to you. Either way, PM me so we can talk.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Also, I could just sell them to you. Either way, PM me so we can talk.
PM sent, but in case you didn't get it, the Senrtry I'm offering is Mustard colored.

Thanks for the offer bro but I'll pass on the Sentry. I've slimmed down my ML collection alot recently so adding on any that aren't the ML15 that I want is pointless. But thanks, I appreciate it. How's $12 shipped for the Sinister and Omega Red?? $5 per fig plus $2 to ship sounds fair to me. PM me so I can give you my address for the payment. And it can either be by US Postal money order or a giftcard from Wal-Mart or Target.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Thanks for the offer bro but I'll pass on the Sentry. I've slimmed down my ML collection alot recently so adding on any that aren't the ML15 that I want is pointless. But thanks, I appreciate it. How's $12 shipped for the Sinister and Omega Red?? $5 per fig plus $2 to ship sounds fair to me. PM me so I can give you my address for the payment. And it can either be by US Postal money order or a giftcard from Wal-Mart or Target.
Don't need Sinister anymore, got a loose X-23?

Updated list.
Wants:
Giant Man's right foot
Ionic Wonderman
XMC Rogue
XMC Avalanche
XMC Bobby Drake
Omega Red

S6 Venom
S6 Elektro
S6 Black Cat
S6 Kraven

Loose Black Panther body, don't need head or cape
Loose IronFist
WonderMan hands

Red is high priority, yellow is low, green is custom fodder.

I have some Figure Factory stuff, lots of transformers stuff, and a MOC Germ Fighting Invader Zim (Since B.U.M. is ignoring me) up for trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"