Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. My problem with AOS

The character does work much better when she's fun and not brooding or being over dramatic.

I have no problem with her statements. The character herself is annoying but I don't hold that against the actress, nor do I hold it against her for reiterating an opinion that (look at this board a lone) quite a few people seem to have about the movies ignoring the shows.

The thing is, the movies have a pretty good reason for ignoring AoS- the show being poor quality. Its not like with the Netflix stuff where a lack of crossovers does remove some legitimate potential, even if only stuff like "how various heroes react to meeting Captain America".

The thing is, the movies have a pretty good reason for ignoring AoS- the show being poor quality. Its not like with the Netflix stuff where a lack of crossovers does remove some legitimate potential, even if only stuff like "how various heroes react to meeting Captain America".

I actually don't really care about TV/movie crossovers. In most threads I'm the one usually the wet blanket pointing out why they're unlikely to happen and why people shouldn't get their hopes up.

I was saying in this specific instance though, it seems weird to single her out and make fun of her for asking why she can't be in the movies when "Why can't the TV people be in the movies" seems to be the #1 fan question on the internet.

I posted in the Luke Cage thread. That it makes no sense that Shield hasn't come to investigate him. Especially, with them looking for Inhumans. I know the real world reason...But, within the Marvelverse it makes no sense.

Not necessarily. When the show takes place seems to be the height of fighting Hydra and Hive, so they don't really have time to hunt down Luke Cage.

I actually don't really care about TV/movie crossovers. In most threads I'm the one usually the wet blanket pointing out why they're unlikely to happen and why people shouldn't get their hopes up.

I was saying in this specific instance though, it seems weird to single her out and make fun of her for asking why she can't be in the movies when "Why can't the TV people be in the movies" seems to be the #1 fan question on the internet.

I feel like she's only being singled out due to the disdain some (or most?) have for her character on the show, even well before we knew she was someone from the comics and not just an original creation of the show.

I posted in the Luke Cage thread. That it makes no sense that Shield hasn't come to investigate him. Especially, with them looking for Inhumans. I know the real world reason...But, within the Marvelverse it makes no sense.

I can think of one good reason: not wanting to step too close to Avengers turf, and draw attention. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"