My Wants and Haves

richardez-8 said:
Would you be willing to just pay me for Abomination?
Cost + shipping? I've seen one a target just sitting there for the past 3 weeks. LMK, if not then I guess I'll take the M IM trade.

Sorry man....I want to get rid of these figures...DO you want an extra picture of me naked?

Nah, I'll pass, i don't know what I would tell my wife if she asked why i was getting naked man pictures mailed to me.

I see you want TNA figures. Would you want the AJ and Samoa Joe as a 2pack MOC??

FEAR THE BAT said:
I see you want TNA figures. Would you want the AJ and Samoa Joe as a 2pack MOC??

I'm trying to work out a deal with my cousin...he has all the TNA figures I want...but if nothing comes out of it yeah I'd like to have it...

*updated* I just marked the figures I want the most with a *.....

OK, sounds good. Just lemme know because I don't expect the 2packs to last very long.

*updated* Haves & Wants
and ya don't need to worry FTB I know I'm gonna get the TNA figs from my cousin....but I'm lloking foir a Superman/Batman Shazam!...if you can get one that would be cool...

Also guys I'm starting to get sick of my Marvel Legends...I have almost all the figures from series 1-12...if you're looking for a ML between those lines tell me...I may have it and I may even trade it to you...Also I have some SMC,FFC,and XMC figures up for trade also..

I can get you azrael and mr freeze.... might you have... you probably dont and if you do wouldnt be willing to sell/trade... stealth or gold iron man from series 1 :p

I might be able to get you the KC Hawkman too.

I'll let you know this afternoon.

And aslo possible Wonder Woman.

I can't remember what they have...it's been a while since I looked....I bought all the ones I needed....Anyway I will try and get some for ya.

Okay Now thank me.

I scored you:

Kingdom Come Green Lantern
Kingdom Come Hawkman
Kingdome Come Wonder Woman

Roughneck said:
Okay Now thank me.

I scored you:

Kingdom Come Green Lantern
Kingdom Come Hawkman
Kingdome Come Wonder Woman

Ok what do you want from me?....

would you consider tradingModern armor IM if you have it for azrael or Mr freeze?

Goldenage Batman said:
Ok what do you want from me?....

Take off your clothes and turn around.

Damn. I also saw Cult Classics Crow, Bubba Ho Tep, Xombie Flyboy and Superman/Batman Shazam yesterday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"