My Wants and Haves

I'll take the movie sabertooth offa yer hands.....and ...I dunno.

SsM said:
would you consider tradingModern armor IM if you have it for azrael or Mr freeze?

I have a loose M. Iron Man...would you like that one?...cause my moc MIM is one of the few I'm keeping...

Roughneck said:
Take off your clothes and turn around.

Damn. I also saw Cult Classics Crow, Bubba Ho Tep, Xombie Flyboy and Superman/Batman Shazam yesterday too.

Please be gentle...I'm soft on the inside....

And that sucks:(....

I've got a MIB Kingdom Come Superman if you've got an MOC CS3 Bret Hart

G-Bats-

the offer for my MIB KC Superman still stands, can you PM me a list of all your classic Superstars?

I can def get you azrael and mr freeze towards DCD aquaman/flash/black canary... and I may be able to get a luke cage as well but im not sure.. I'll have to check back

If you can get him Luke Cage go for it...Wally's didn't have one left like I thought they had here.

SsM said:
I can def get you azrael and mr freeze towards DCD aquaman/flash/black canary... and I may be able to get a luke cage as well but im not sure.. I'll have to check back

Tell ya what I'll try to do for ya...I'll try to get two of those figure for you..if you can get Azrael,Mr Freeze, and a Luke Cage or FA Iron Man figure...

I can get FA iron man..if I recall correctly :/

SsM said:
I can get FA iron man..if I recall correctly :/

Well I'll certently take it:p...IF you can manage to get both Luke and FA IM, I'll take them both, along with one DCSH....

Also *Update*Wants

I'll see what I can do.. the ones I want the most out of those are Aquaman and flash.. black canary after those two. I'll pick them up tommorow v

I can definately get azrael and Mr. Freeze

G-Bats, go ahead and get that Azrael and Freeze from SsM. I checked around and didn't find either. Lets settle on a different deal because I'd still like to ad your Sentinel to my army. :D

FEAR THE BAT said:
G-Bats, go ahead and get that Azrael and Freeze from SsM. I checked around and didn't find either. Lets settle on a different deal because I'd still like to ad your Sentinel to my army. :D

Ok man how about I'll trade ya the Sentinel for DCSH#4 Superman and FA Iron Man?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"