• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels Natalie Portman returning to play Thor?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
image.jpg

Would you love to see this? I think it would be epic. At least to see that totally awesome costume and to be honest Foster Thor just looks cooler hanging out with the avengers.

Last edited:
Nope, I would hate to see this. Thor has lots of rich material from 50+ years in comics they can adapt, no need to make one of his movies about Jane getting Mjolnir. If they MUST give someone else Mjolnir, Beta Ray Bill's story is much more compelling than hers. Also, considering Portman isn't coming back for Ragnarok, I don't think she'll be coming back later.

I would be up for Jane becoming Thor down the line, but they need a new actress.

Valkyrie replacing Thor in The Avengers seems more likely.

I would be up for Jane becoming Thor down the line, but they need a new actress.

Exactly what I was going to say. The sad thing is Portman isn't an uninspired choice, it just seems like she didn't really want to be there (the second time around, anyway).

That's fine by me. I like Natalie Portman as an actress but she really phoned in her performances in the first two. It was disappointing, because Jane is a cool character but she had zero chemistry with Hemsworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"