Iron Man new iron man tvspot

Dunno if you guys have seen these clips - a couple of them are old, but the other four are new, I believe:

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=32648

My favorite actually is the one with Obediah Stone, clearly shows the movie is gonna take its themes seriously and not become too goofy like TF or FF.

guys i just saw this tvspot with tons of new footage everything went fast and slow. here what i remeber, jim rhodes new scene by the way complimenting tony on the suit saying thats the coolest thing i ever saw, we get a new shot of iron mans armor going into his face, and a couple of epic sceens with iron man and iron monger.

I not sure if it's new or not but I saw an ad during Conan. It used the song "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter.

Yep there was a new commercial during Conan, it had some new really great shots.

^Yeah, those are on the SHH front page as well.

I've stuck to not watching any clips,trailers or spots 3 weeks before release

yay for me

^I think you'll be pleased that you did. Wish I could but I have no self control.

Haha that is a tough feat GNR.

Nope none of those are the Conan ones.

Ha, that'll teach me for not checking the front page before coming in here. Sorry 'bout that. Hope the Conan one pops up soon.

It sounds like it'll be the best Marvel movie since the Spiderman and X-men trilogies.

saw a new one where Stark is in the Iron Man suit, same place where he blew up the tank and he punched some guy sending him flying, pretty cool

saw a new one where Stark is in the Iron Man suit, same place where he blew up the tank and he punched some guy sending him flying, pretty cool

That shot was in the Conan one.

but thres liek a 15 second TV spot of Iron man like landing, and raising up with liek mechanical sound effects of his suit... then the shot of the tank explosion. its a really shirt tv spot, and the music is low and pulsating and the clips are short. does anyone know what im talking about? its my favorite so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"