• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New "Morbius: The Living Vampire" ongoing

The old look is fine when done by an artist who won't exaggerate that damned collar. I haven't been bothered by it in any of his recent appearances.

Even with the focus on Morbius, who's hoping to see the Legion of Monsters pop up?

[YT]VBN1uDbVN1Y&playnext[/YT]

I never understood how he could fly superman style even though he got his powers from a bat and bats have wings.

Also, every character assumed he was immortal even though he never demonstrated it simply because he was vampire-like.

Some psionic nonsense. Just an excuse to have him fly.

Plaaaaaaasma! I thought Morbius was the dumbest character ever after his appearances in that cartoon. They really f***ed him up. :csad:

The old look is fine when done by an artist who won't exaggerate that damned collar. I haven't been bothered by it in any of his recent appearances.

Even with the focus on Morbius, who's hoping to see the Legion of Monsters pop up?
I'm not hoping for that... because the writer already said they're going to factor in somehow! :awesome: Seriously, I wish they'd just given us a Legion of Monsters ongoing, but I guess this is the next best thing.

w00t! More Manphibian!

They did change it for the last series in the 90's.

4461_4_001.jpg

I don't mind the original one. The only dated part about it is the giant 70's collar. In the recent Lizard arc, Camuncoli made it smaller and it looked fine.
I read those 90s Morbius comics.

I never read much with Morbius. I only knew about him from those trading card sets Marvel put out in the '90s and the Spider-Man cartoon. That Legion of Monsters mini by Hopeless and Doe really got me interested in that group of characters, though.

I'm a little nervous as to how big this will turn out. That pic of him in sweats, beckoning you to him, is more weird than cool. But hey, new Morbius title!

Wow... comics were priced at $2.75 in 1992?

Or at least Morbius #1 was... and people complain about the prices nowadays?

:dry:
Hey, that came polybagged with 1/6th of a poster! It was worth it! Plus the price was for the Midnight Sons crossover, which lead to the 4 new series at the time, Morbius, Darkhold: Pages from the Book of Sin, Nightstalkers and Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance.

Yeah, okay, it was not worth the price.

Still looking forward to this new series, though. Was always a fan or Morbius', so I will be following this one.

Hey, that came polybagged with 1/6th of a poster! It was worth it! Plus the price was for the Midnight Sons crossover, which lead to the 4 new series at the time, Morbius, Darkhold: Pages from the Book of Sin, Nightstalkers and Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance.

Yeah, okay, it was not worth the price.

Still looking forward to this new series, though. Was always a fan or Morbius', so I will be following this one.

Yeah me too, ever since the 90s Spider-Man series

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"