BvS New Positivity Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes another one.....

Boy I can't even venture out of this thread anymore, the others are way too hot for me .. The hostility, this movie is bringing out in people lol , ..O well I will continue to enjoy this movie & go see it again this weekend in IMAX before The Jungle Book takes over.. I actually thought the 3D wasn't to bad in this movie , I know some movie in IMAX 3D gave me a headache like Star Trek ..

I have nothing against 3D, but I hate to be forced into it if it doesn't add enough to compensate for the loss of brightness and the not so comfortable glasses.

I have nothing against 3D, but I hate to be forced into it if it doesn't add enough to compensate for the loss of brightness and the not so comfortable glasses.
Yea Im beginning to hate 3D , I actually prefer to go to RPX or AMC Prime Instead of IMAX3D. the glasses kills the bridge of my nose. I do remember the old school IMAX 3D goggles back in the 90's, those things were heavy, weighed your head down lol .... I was glad the 1st time I saw this was in 70mm..

Has anybody seen JAEROAR's youtube video explaining the Flash warning? It's VERY good and worth dropping it here. It's what I flip flopped on multiple times and he lays down the groundwork of what my mind was thinking and explains it perfectly. I agree with this theory 100%. Hope you guys enjoy:

Batman V Superman: The Flash warning explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKryvj0aBsw

It gets REALLY good at 3:18.

There goes another one.....

6Qss7V8.gif

Another positive reception my best friend who moved to Brazil just message me " Just saw BvS in 3D Fire!!!!! Wtf is everyone complaining about " basically only one person I know hated , that's like 1 out of 10 .. He said people in the Brazilian cinema he saw it in gave it a standing ovation ..

Has anybody seen JAEROAR's youtube video explaining the Flash warning? It's VERY good and worth dropping it here. It's what I flip flopped on multiple times and he lays down the groundwork of what my mind was thinking and explains it perfectly. I agree with this theory 100%. Hope you guys enjoy:

Personally I like that it isn't explained... that it teases future events, that as of yet, you don't know... the sad thing is that it seems audiences these days need to be walked through every aspect of the story!
My favourite movie ending of all time is the original Italian Job - the ending is left there, dangling. I don't think they would make that movie the same today, as audiences seem to want everything tied up in a neat bow! :whatever:

Yeah he's spot on with that explanation. People complain that it stalled the movie, but screw that, it was cool

Its not horrible but its not fantastic either. It was ok to good for me.

Same here...i watched it again and seriously it isnt as bad as people make it out to be.... the movie is divisive no doubt ...but it should not get this much heat....

Finally watching the movie a second time tonight! Can't wait.

It was difficult to contain the urge to watch bootleg sequences on Youtube for certain scenes. There are scenes that are masterpieces on their own right.

I'm going to be honest, I think the critics are wrong on this movie. When I first saw it, I rated it a like 2.5/5, but I saw it a second time, and not sure why, but I liked it a lot more. This isn't a bad movie. Sure, there are areas it could have been better and there are a couple really stupid moment, but overall I think it worked. I do like the different feel/tone of this DC Movie world, and I am glad they're not just copying Marvel.

Agreed.

Also, I agree Spider-Man 3 is a good movie. I don't talk about the movie at all because it seems to me everyone thought it was bad and I decided to be quiet about it.

Some good positive vibes, WW moves up and WB slots in 2 dc films for 2018 and 2019. 2018 i can gaurantee its The Batman And i hope thats the title. Im also hoping 2019 is Superman.

Agreed.

Also, I agree Spider-Man 3 is a good movie. I don't talk about the movie at all because it seems to me everyone thought it was bad and I decided to be quiet about it.

Oh, I have lived that debate for years, LOL! Probably why I have no problem defending Dawn of Justice. It can't be any worse than the SM3 debates were :oldrazz:

I am amazed at how divisive this movie is, though. Even before anyone saw it. It's insane. I hope the movie gets more appreciation over time though. I think it is a lot better than people give it credit for and there are definitely things to appreciate about the movie.

:up:

I agree. I hope it gets better with time.

Agreed, I expressed the same feelings about the future of this film.

Because of a few of you STILL don't seem to get it: This thread is NOT for complaining about people with negative opinions, or trying rationalize their opinions for them. In fact, their opinions should not be the topic of discussion at all. This is a thread for sharing in positive opinions about the film. THAT'S IT. If you can't do that without dragging the opinions of the posters outside this thread (who obviously can't come in here and defend their opinions) into it, then don't post.

It also says at the top of the thread that the very use of the word "hater" in this thread would be grounds for banning. That first post is all the warning you should need. Heed it.

Some good positive vibes, WW moves up and WB slots in 2 dc films for 2018 and 2019. 2018 i can gaurantee its The Batman And i hope thats the title. Im also hoping 2019 is Superman.

I have a feeling those films are exactly that, but I'm no expert of course.

Still WBs announcing the slate again with extra films shows confidence.

Just deleted ANOTHER post complaining about what others are talking about outside this thread. It's time to stop talking about what other people are talking about and start talking about the film. Is everyone clear on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"