Comics New Ultimate carnage. (fan idea)

Flash-er

Civilian
Reaction score
A friend and I had an idea to change Ultimate Carnage (basically because we hated that it was essentially gooey DNA).

There's a guy, we'll call him Cassidy :wow: , that basically worships the Carnage symbiote. Has a shrine to him, paper clippings, crime scene crap, the usual. He's even made a mask to look like Carnage (I could be wrong, but I don't think it's ever been named that in USM). Each night he goes out in white clothes and kills, all in the name of his icon of worship, or/and seeing it as a purification of sorts. As he kills, the white gets stained and as the blood dries, it gives the red/black look of Carnage. Eventually, he meets up with the Carnage entity and it consumes him. Thing is, since Cassidy WANTED to be a part of Carnage, his personality dominates and gives the creature's chaotic mind some order and now sets out to kill people because of his beliefs.

What do you people think? Too much?

A friend and I had an idea to change Ultimate Carnage (basically because we hated that it was essentially gooey DNA).

There's a guy, we'll call him Cassidy :wow: , that basically worships the Carnage symbiote. Has a shrine to him, paper clippings, crime scene crap, the usual. He's even made a mask to look like Carnage (I could be wrong, but I don't think it's ever been named that in USM). Each night he goes out in white clothes and kills, all in the name of his icon of worship, or/and seeing it as a purification of sorts. As he kills, the white gets stained and as the blood dries, it gives the red/black look of Carnage. Eventually, he meets up with the Carnage entity and it consumes him. Thing is, since Cassidy WANTED to be a part of Carnage, his personality dominates and gives the creature's chaotic mind some order and now sets out to kill people because of his beliefs.

What do you people think? Too much?

i think there is a thread for this...

yeah, but then it gets buried under everything... here at least it has a chance to be shown. And really, then it could be fan fiction too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"