NFL Free Agency

StorminNorman said:
Vick is a good QB.
Vick is a great player.
I can agree with that.

Mee said:
Plus Alexander, the backbone of the Seahawks, is on the cover of this years Madden, and we all know what that means.

Yes, it means Alexander will have a down year.....because the Seahawks foolishly allowed Hutchinson to go to another team - not because of some damn bogus curse.

What the Seahawks need to do is use a little more Greene, if you know what I mean :D

StorminNorman said:
Vick is a good QB.
Vick is a great player.
I say yes. Unfortunately, this is the popular logic these days regarding Vick: "He's not good because he moves around". Whatever. I've seen him play, yes he runs, but so what. I say it's partly that running that won them the division in '04, and a trip to the conference title.

-This just in, Niners still suck.

How right you are, my friend. How right you are.

I'm so sick of him and his belly-aching. :down

I'm tired of all the lips pressed against his ass :down

It's really as if he can't do any wrong. Any other quarterback would have been gutted in the press for all those damn interceptions he threw last year.

Mister J said:
It's really as if he can't do any wrong. Any other quarterback would have been gutted in the press for all those damn interceptions he threw last year.

Not only that, but if it were someone like Terrell Owens or someone that isn't worshipped around the NFL like Favre then people would be criticizing them for not deciding. I'm so sick of this guy.

He was at mini-camp and I haven't heard anything about a trade.

Looks like Marcus Vick gagged all over himself at Dolphins mini-camp and will be leaving without a contract offer.

Go Web Go! said:
Looks like Marcus Vick gagged all over himself at Dolphins mini-camp and will be leaving without a contract offer.
LoL

And Joey Harrington is OFFICIALLY a Miami Dolphin. Took look enough. Sheesh.

So are the Lions gonna start Kitna next year?

Go Web Go! said:

AFL here he comes.

bored said:
So are the Lions gonna start Kitna next year?

I thought Josh Mcown (sp?) was suppose to compete with him in the preaseason.

Erundur said:
I thought Josh Mcown (sp?) was suppose to compete with him in the preaseason.

That should be the case. I would think Kitna gets the nod since he's more experienced.

-Former Vikings RB Onterrio Smith (best known for carrying the original "Whizzinator") signs with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL.

-Dolphins sign undrafted rookie QB/WR Marcus Vick

Yeah, so they signed him after all. What's interesting is that they listed him as QB/WR after having him take snaps as QB and also catch some passes at mini-camp a few weeks ago. Well, congrats to New Mexico. He now leads the NFL in soliciting underage girls as well as stepping on opponents.

Anyone else think Joey Harrington will have a great half-year for Miami?

Go Web Go! said:
-Dolphins sign undrafted rookie QB/WR Marcus Vick

Yeah, so they signed him after all. What's interesting is that they listed him as QB/WR after having him take snaps as QB and also catch some passes at mini-camp a few weeks ago. Well, congrats to New Mexico. He now leads the NFL in soliciting underage girls as well as stepping on opponents.
That's just weak. I don't believe in his ability to be a QB or WR, let alone to keep out of trouble. Oh well, at least they're not counting on him, so when he does flame out, it won't upset the team balance.

StorminNorman said:
Anyone else think Joey Harrington will have a great half-year for Miami?
I've long thought Harrington needed a change of scenery. I'd like to think he could be a serviceable QB; not a Pro Bowl guy, but someone to at least manage a run-oriented offense. I am extremely happy that reports indicate that Culpepper will be back early in the season. I wouldn't him rushed, but I rather Harrington not be under center for 6-8 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"