NFL - Game On

One guy to cover, and most importantly the sideline.

That extra point was the difference. Get to see the new playoff OT format now though.

Kick for overtime. The game deserves more minutes.

That could have been a disaster!

I might be mistaken, but there hasn't been any pass interference penalties in this game.

I was for the holding call last year against the Eagles, Spagnuolo can't complain about that holding call. It was enough for holding. Wrapped his arm around Jennings.

Yeah, the 4Q on has been awesome. Guys being dudes.

Hate those 2nd and 3rd down calls there from the Niners. Back to the same situation as the end of regulation.

If it’s even at the end of each overtime period how does the game get finally decided?

Take another break and then you play another period.
Yeah, I read that, thanks. What happens if each subsequent period also ends even, do they just keep going continuously till one ends in a win? I’m loving it but I should have been in bed hours ago, got an early start tomorrow. :funny:

Yeah, I read that, thanks. What happens if each subsequent period also ends even, do they just keep going continuously till one ends in a win? I’m loving it but I should have been in bed hours ago, got an early start tomorrow. :funny:
Yup!

Oh wow, that’s it!!! Chiefs are champs!!

Prevent defense always going to cost you when you play against the greats.

Cool that Mahomes has a third. I feel for Brock and the players on that Niners offense.

Congrats to the Chiefs. This team could really go for a three peat next year.

As for the 49ers, they had it in their grasp. I feel like those defensive calls on that final drive were just too conservative. Which is what Kyle Shanahan is best known for in these big games.

This game was crazy for a number of reasons. There were no pass interference calls, no challenges and no replay the entire game. It was also the longest Super Bowl ever I believe.

Great game all around. If only all the games were like this.

I still think Mahomes is a cry baby after that rant after the offensive offsides thing, but I don't have to like it to respect what they pulled off.

Really hope they don't win it next year lol!!!

Kelce is a punk. Mahomes is a cry baby. Andy Reid & Kelce need to ride into the sunset, just not at the same time, Kelce might push him off his horse.

Worst NFL season ever.

Hopefully next season is actually good. Come on script writers, get it together.

Gonna say something controversial here: this game sucks.
A little premature. Turned out to be a thriller.

I was planning to come on and say that this season had been a pretty boring one. Its seemed like the entire season was
leading up to coronation of either SF or Baltimore. Neither the Eagles, Dolphins, Cowboys, Bills, etc appeared to pose any kind of threat.

But the Super Bowl was pretty damn entertaining, so I'd have to rule the season, overall, as a (mild) success.

Next year we could see a couple of teams turn it around in a hurry. For example, the Chargers and Bengals. Both those teams are still loaded, they will benefit from easy schedules, and from high picks in the draft. It wouldn't surprise if either or both went deep into the playoffs next year.

I will see you guys here @ the NFL draft this April. That should be very interesting. In the meantime, have a great off-season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"