NFL Offseason (Free Agency, Draft and Trades)

I think Jackson used his brothers elite status as an excuse to " try and do whatever I want" and get away with it. It finally bit him in the ass.

What's worse is Brittany Mahomes tried defending Jackson in an instagram post saying he was just trying to live his life. :concern:

Patrick telling his wife and brother to **** off would be bigger than any Super Bowl he wins at this point. No point in being around people that are that toxic.

I think Jackson used his brothers elite status as an excuse to " try and do whatever I want" and get away with it. It finally bit him in the ass.

What's worse is Brittany Mahomes tried defending Jackson in an instagram post saying he was just trying to live his life. :concern:

Patrick telling his wife and brother to **** off would be bigger than any Super Bowl he wins at this point. No point in being around people that are that toxic.

Siblings of big time athletes having been doing this kind of thing for years. Look up the brother of soccer super-star Lionel Messi, Matias Messi, and see what kind of mischief he got up to.

Testing to see if I can read new posts on this thread. Only new posts can be read in the lounge.

Testing to see if I can read new posts on this thread. Only new posts can be read in the lounge.

I couldn't even log in to the forum for a few days lol. I guess it needed an update.

I saw Quinnen Williams possibly leaving the Jets. Raiders make some cap space for that dude please lol.

I couldn't even log in to the forum for a few days lol. I guess it needed an update.

I saw Quinnen Williams possibly leaving the Jets. Raiders make some cap space for that dude please lol.
From what I've heard the owners had some problems across different platforms, so it's probably a problem wherever they are sharing resources.

Anyone could use Williams......he's getting pissed that contract talks aren't progressing.

i used to work with the Williams' aunt years back. i always secretly root for them... even as a Jet :down

i don't like that rule, esp the fair catch one

The rule that needs to be addressed is the pass interference rule. The current rule is far too generous. The max that should be awarded for that foul is 15 yards.

The rule that needs to be addressed is the pass interference rule. The current rule is far too generous. The max that should be awarded for that foul is 15 yards.
I don't know......I'm kinda conflicted about that one. I understand why people think the current rule is bad, but I don't like the idea that a DB just blatantly fouls the receiver on a deep route just to minimize the damage because he messed up his assignment. I'm not sure I like the defensive holding be held to 5 yards either.....same concept. You wouldn't get much defensive holding on deep balls, but if a guy grabs someone 10 yards down the field before the ball is in the air (and the throw is directed at him), why not have it be a spot of the foul too? If it's away from the ball, I guess it's a different matter

In any case, they should at least be consistent in how they treat D holding and PI.

I don't know......I'm kinda conflicted about that one. I understand why people think the current rule is bad, but I don't like the idea that a DB just blatantly fouls the receiver on a deep route just to minimize the damage because he messed up his assignment. I'm not sure I like the defensive holding be held to 5 yards either.....same concept. You wouldn't get much defensive holding on deep balls, but if a guy grabs someone 10 yards down the field before the ball is in the air (and the throw is directed at him), why not have it be a spot of the foul too? If it's away from the ball, I guess it's a different matter

In any case, they should at least be consistent in how they treat D holding and PI.

That's good point InCali. I guess there should be different degrees of PI, perhaps? Minor and major?Something like that. Something has to change with PI though. You like to see teams win based on completed, successful plays, not on overgenerous penalties.

789530818a58de6433ad51278a3167e03b3ecdbf.gifv

the defensive holding being an automatic first down needs some guidelines that call is back breaking and it's called to many times

the defensive holding being an automatic first down needs some guidelines that call is back breaking and it's called to many times
I agree, but it's tricky because if you aren't careful, the defensive player can take advantage of the situation.

I'm not crazy about the longer regular season, but man am I loving this new, shorter NFL pre-season. Only one more week of this nonsense to go.

Last edited:
Waller looked good hope he can stay healthy, Hyatt looked fast af second year with same offense should do wonders for D. Jones and Barkley had to swallow his pride and take that short $$
it feels good to be optimistic and not rood for a top 10 draft pick which can still happen but
different feeling this year and let the Jets get all the hype we know that has worked out for them before while we stay under the radar which is how the organization likes it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"