Nicolas Cage reveals bizarre diet of animals that have 'dignified' sex

So does that mean that he will only eat kids whose parents had been artificially inseminated?

I only eat animals raised on pizza.

Before Nicolas Cage cannibalizes some humans, he performs extensive reconnaissance, planting cameras throughout their house and determining they make love in a dignified manner.

He told the newspaper: "I love all animals. I have a fascination with fish, birds, whales - sentient life - insects, reptiles.

"I actually choose the way I eat according to the way animals have sex. I think fish are very dignified with sex. So are birds.

"But pigs, not so much. So I don't eat pig meat or things like that. I eat fish and fowl
."
”

:doh:
So Mr Cage sucks as an actor and as a weirdo eccentric multi millionaire. Isn't he the most unlikable famous person or what.

Nic Cage is one of the best actors of the last 20 years. And everyone loves him. Because he is awesome.

#realtalk

Honestly, there was a shot of him backstage not long ago at some concert and to me, Nic is looking very frail these days. Like, ten to fifteen years older than his actual age. It's sad. He really is a talented and charismatic actor, but if we want to have "real talk", his career has been on a downward slide for quite some time, with the occasional pop up in some big budget project only to again fall down to the dregs. I don't know what could actually revitalize him at this point other than some tour de force part in like a Tarantino directed film. I hope his frailness isn't because of drink or drugs.

Yea he's had to do some terrible stuff in the last few years to pay all his debts etc. It's baffling to think he struggles for money when at one point he was one of the highest paid stars in Hollywood.

Every now and then he'll star in a gem, like a Bad LT or a Joe. But yea, he needs a role that will make him a star again. A Tarantino film would be perfect.

Nic Cage is one of the best actors of the last 20 years. And everyone loves him. Because he is awesome.

#realtalk

No, no, and no. In that order, to all 3 of your sentences.

Time for some Gifolas Cage!

tumblr_m2wmutEyup1r4etbjo1_500_zpse4bf401b.gif

tumblr_m2wmutEyup1r4etbjo2_500_zps936f2739.gif

tumblr_m413hm0LyL1r4etbjo1_500_zps131099fb.gif

tumblr_mj2sqadYs21r4etbjo1_500_zpsd8f00b95.gif

tumblr_mm5iwk7aT71r4etbjo1_500_zpsdf9aa19b.gif

tumblr_mj9nkr0Kme1rmihwmo1_400_zpsfc71a3d3.gif

Nic Cage after realizing that he ate something that didn't have dignified sex.
tumblr_mj2fw8wS2F1r4etbjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m414z58zgl1r4etbjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m414z58zgl1r4etbjo2_500.gif

Just for the record, fowl sex is pretty foul. Especially when it comes to chickens.

First, the rooster has to chase after the hens and catch one. He hangs on to her by biting the feathers and/or skin on her back. Then he "does the deed" as it were. There is nothing consensual or dignified about this.

I missed this thread last year. :csad:
Can I nominate it this year for thread of the year?

If Nicolas find comfort in that, then good for him, it's not such a bad way to decide which meat to eat.

I missed this thread last year. :csad:
Can I nominate it this year for thread of the year?

If Nicolas find comfort in that, then good for him, it's not such a bad way to decide which meat to eat.

How do you figure?

???

I was asking why you think it's not a bad way to decide what mean to eat.
That's mostly it.
Strange, but not bad, you don't hear or read any reports about how bad his health is due his diet, it works for him.

Last edited:
Just imagine if Nicholas Cage was cast as Batman for the Dark Knight trilogy.

That's mostly it.
Strange, but not bad, you don't hear or read any reports about how bad his health is due his diet, it works for him.

You don't ever hear that. The tabloids never have a headline that says: "Brad Pitt's Health Scare!!! Probably due to his diet of pork."

Would he change his mind if he noticed some mating anomaly, like if one girl pig was an exceptional power bottom? Would he eat that one pig, or now include the entire species in his diet?
or a male pig is an exceptional power bottom.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"