Ninety kills in 90 minues! Uktimate Horror Bliss

The Apatow Crew

New God
Reaction score
Bloody Disgusting has learned that Darren Lynn Bousman will be getting behind the camera for what could be one of the most insanely bloody films of all time. Entitled Ninety, the story by Scott Milam follows a serial killer who sets out to kill a total of 90 people in 90 minutes. The goal? Bloody revenge! "Ninety is a tense, fun, crazy ride where you just sit back and enjoy the carnage," Bousman tells BD, "And there's a **** ton of carnage." Shooting is scheduled for this summer in New Mexico. Bousman and Milam's collaboration on Mother's Day is looking for distribution as we speak. Bousman is best known for directing Saw II-IV and for his cult horror-musical Repo! The Genetic Opera.
I'm Game on just the director alone. Should be a bloody good time.:woot:

Last edited:
Okay, let's see what he can bring. Right now, the horror industry is saturated with low budget DTV films, this one has to do a lot to stand out.

Okay, let's see what he can bring. Right now, the horror industry is saturated with low budget DTV films, this one has to do a lot to stand out.

While that is true it's also been pumping out quite a lot of films that are primarily about blood and guts with little to no story and no real scares.

The fact that he directed a few of the Saw films and what the movie is about, i'll probably rent it but it's more of the same we've already been getting.

You think he would want to try something different than blood and guts after doing 3 Saw films.

Let's just see if they can actually show 90 blood splattering gore feasting kills that they promise. If so it could be the bloodiest movie ever.

Just go all balls out and edit it down to R for theaters and release the unrated bloody cut on dvd later.

Watching people getting slaughtered for an hour and a half? Really?

I have always found it quite strange and depressing that some people would rate horror films on their 'kills' (i.e. Halloween 18 is okay, it has some cool kills') as if those scenes are the highlights of the movie. They are supposed to be the nastiest bits, not the best ones.

Horror films are a widely diverse genre, and I like Scream, Psycho et al as much as the next man, but this just sounds lame and mean spirited.

Watching people getting slaughtered for an hour and a half? Really?

I have always found it quite strange and depressing that some people would rate horror films on their 'kills' (i.e. Halloween 18 is okay, it has some cool kills') as if those scenes are the highlights of the movie. They are supposed to be the nastiest bits, not the best ones.

Horror films are a widely diverse genre, and I like Scream, Psycho et al as much as the next man, but this just sounds lame and mean spirited.

To be honest Kevin, I think this film is just made for the fun factor and not the suspense factor, but yeah I can totally see where your coming from.

With this much bloodshed the film will have to get really creative and disgusting with their kills to maintain interest...so I have high hopes!

The only horror movie I'm looking forward to at this point that's not started filming yet is Scream 4. This sounds like it'd be the opposite of what Scream 4 will probably turn out to be.

''All kills, no substance or story."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"