• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Saw 5: Jigsaw Is Back For The Fifth Time

OobeDoobBenubi

Sidekick
Reaction score
ShockTillYouDrop.com talked today to new Saw 5 director David Hackl, who says they are outlining the story for the fifth installment now with writers Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton. The next film is scheduled to begin shooting after the first of the new year for a release in October of 2008.

Alexa Vega, who stars in Saw IV director Darren Lynn Bousman's horror musical Repo! The Genetic Opera, told us that she has been begging Hackl to be killed in Saw 5, but who knows if she'll end up being in the film.

David Hackl was the production designer of Saw II, Saw III and Saw IV, as well as for "Repo!". He also did second unit directing for Saw III, Saw IV, and is doing so for "Repo!".

Stay tuned for more quotes on Saw 5 shortly!

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=1593

Okay guys. Honestly, how many of us thought Saw would become the new Friday the 13th?

Okay guys. Honestly, how many of us thought Saw would become the new Friday the 13th?

Not me. Think Final Destination would be the better F13th really. You can still have a disaster on a cruise ship...train...in the snowy mountains...I dunno.

So long as these movies cost $3 to make and then earn $5 in the BO, they will never end!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you think their slogan is: It's a TRAP!

You've been fooled kids, hahahhahahha!

The games have just begun...for the friggin fifth time

It's like Stephen King saying he's going to retire.

Jigsaw will never die.

Saw fans: Is there still a good story that could be conceived for a fifth installment. I would think that any franchise would fizzle out after part 4.

---Morzan

You think it is over?

jigsaw_saw2.jpg

When I can earn some more of this...

stacks%20of%20money.jpg

The games have just begun. I'm rich, biatch!:ninja:

They'll probably go to Saw 13, then people will finally take note and stop seeing them.

I stopped after 2, don't ever plan on seeing anymore.

This series needs to die so freakin fast. Please just die. It wasn't good after Saw. :(

They must be really confident in Saw IV's ability to recover it's budget.

They must be really confident in Saw IV's ability to recover it's budget.

Its like Dog Lips said, the budget is so small, they are pretty much guaranteed some profit.

Its like Dog Lips said, the budget is so small, they are pretty much guaranteed some profit.

Yeah but I am unconvinced this one will make much money. Afterall Hostel 2 did not.

I don't tend to judge quality by the number of the installment, it's far too early to judge this film yet.

yeah, Saw 2 was, IMHO, better than Saw 1...and Saw 3, while not as good as the previous ones, was still a nice little movie...4 also looks good...

and what's with all that "god I hate this series! I hope it dies!" talk? If you dont like it...just dont see it...it exisiting doesnt hurt you, and getting all overdramatic about it like that just makes you all sound like emo *****ebags.

So long as these movies cost $3 to make and then earn $5 in the BO, they will never end!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why I wish the Super Sweet 16 movie was released in the theater.
It would make over 5 million, then spawn a sequel. The people on this site would freak and b**** about it to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"