Saw 5: Jigsaw Is Back For The Fifth Time

no...2 is where they f**ked up the Elm Street series by turning Freddy into a metaphor for homosexuality...
no...they redeemed themselves with part 3 which was great (the return and demise of nancy, the whole mental hospital setting, oringinal story). Part 4 was the pinnicle of the series popularity wise (quality wise it sucked by the fourth), and then the 5th came out less than a year later and it was terrible (rushed, bad acting, bad effects, bad music, bad everything.) than don't even get me started about freddy's dead....:wow:

LOL!! It's quite simple. Don't think too hard about it......

I think when he says that, he is referring to the individual he is Talking too. So for each victim or film he has new games each time. He's not meaning it as awhole from the first film on.

Well yeah, but to hear it in every trailer for every movie just sounds a little redundant.

Well yeah, but to hear it in every trailer for every movie just sounds a little redundant.

LOL, true! I have no idea if im going to bother with Saw 4 or 5 or any more for that matter. The trap scenes are cool, and it is interesting to see what the "surprise" is at the end. I just don't see were they can take it after Jigsaw himself died.

I just don't see were they can take it after Jigsaw himself died.

They're taking it to that special "It doesn't matter if the main guy died, let's just continue making these crappy ass films for as long as we can because the fanboys will go to see it anyway" place.

if the stories dont' suck then i dont' see why not to keep making them. if there is just as much story, effort and creativity put into each one then yes, i will watch them and probably buy them. they have the same director and story writters for the majority of the series, and part 5 is going to have a new director, but this guy has been attached to these movies since part 2. i certainly dont' want to see them draw out jigsaw's death through a part 5, they need some new stuff, but maybe they will actually make some good choices that will lead to some originality in the future incarnations.

i'm hoping there isnt' a pattern forming for these movies though.
part 1: 2 guys in the same trap for the whole movie
part 2: people going through a house finding situations where they have no choice but to die or involve themselves in the traps
(so far so good)
part 3: one guy watching or helping people that are stuck in traps, of which he has some personal tie to
part 4: one guy running around town watching or helping people in traps, one of which that we know he has a personal tie to

i just hope that part 5 doesn't have a similar situation to the previous films

if the stories dont' suck then i dont' see why not to keep making them. if there is just as much story, effort and creativity put into each one then yes, i will watch them and probably buy them. they have the same director and story writters for the majority of the series, and part 5 is going to have a new director, but this guy has been attached to these movies since part 2. i certainly dont' want to see them draw out jigsaw's death through a part 5, they need some new stuff, but maybe they will actually make some good choices that will lead to some originality in the future incarnations.

i'm hoping there isnt' a pattern forming for these movies though.
part 1: 2 guys in the same trap for the whole movie
part 2: people going through a house finding situations where they have no choice but to die or involve themselves in the traps
(so far so good)
part 3: one guy watching or helping people that are stuck in traps, of which he has some personal tie to
part 4: one guy running around town watching or helping people in traps, one of which that we know he has a personal tie to

i just hope that part 5 doesn't have a similar situation to the previous films
Im sure it will have the same pattern or something similar. I guess we wait and see if anyof the victims are related in anyway. That seems to be the norm' in alot of movies nowadays,a pivotal character has some distant relationship with one of the victims/badguys etc...
Far as the director I think they've done okay by keeping someone whos been attached to the film for a long time. I think it keeps the continuity of the films intact to a certain degree. So far Ive liked the idea of that 'green' tint to the films being kept thru them all,and I hope it continues.

And you know they're reusing that same ****ing puppet from every movie, so of course they're saving money.

These movies are getting old...Saw was a good movie but IMO they have really started to downgrade and become a suckfest.

the last twenty minutes of saw lV promises to blow us away . hopefully saw v has a good villian

Seems like this is a minor hit which means 10 more sequels.

My bad. I was looking for the Jigsaw thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"