Official 2008-09 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because Nash is older and will start to be on the down side of his career while TJ is still young.

So rumor has it melo for prince and billups. Not sure if i like that deal for detroit.

So rumor has it melo for prince and billups. Not sure if i like that deal for detroit.

Denver rejected that trade and counter-offered with Iverson. Detroit rejected the counter-offer because it wants Anthony.

I can't wait to see what happens on Thursday :)

Thursday's the draft right? **** i gotta work..

Yep, draft is this Thursday :)

I wouldn't be surprised about Melo, though supposedly his agent had a meeting with Denver recently to make sure he stays a Nugget

Wow. So that deal is basically dead then huh? Wonder where detroit will turn now. Hmm (odom?)

7. LA Clippers- Eric Gordon (Or Westbrook depending on NYK)
Any of these two guys would do! But I would perfer Gordon because he would help this team now than Westbrook.

I'd take Stuckey over Billups anyday...

Any of these two guys would do! But I would perfer Gordon because he would help this team now than Westbrook.

Wow a clippers fan. Any thing on Maggette or Brand opting out?

wow i never knew about this forum

well anyways

DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALLLLLL !

I love Stuckey.. but it would suck to see any of the core go..

For the draft, i would like my Pistons to get either DJ White, Roy Hibbert or Bill Walker

I love Stuckey.. but it would suck to see any of the core go..

For the draft, i would like my Pistons to get either DJ White, Roy Hibbert or Bill Walker

Odom for Prince? Would you do it?

Bulls should draft rose and sign and trade Gordon and Thomas for Elton Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back