• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Official Fans of Reilly Thread - Part 1

CLONE_WORLD_ORDER_by_WOLVERINE25TH.jpg
cwo5ix.jpg

This is the thread for us; the few, the proud, the fans of Ben Reilly! That's right, this is a thread by his fans, FOR his fans. If you hated the Clone Saga, this thread ain't for you. There are countless other threads around bashing it and you'd probably be happier there. This is STRICTLY for those of us who thought the good outweighed the bad to give us an open forum to discuss the best webhead ever nearly 10 years after his wrongful demise.

Fans of Reilly, you may enter!

THE OFFICIAL CHECKLIST:
This is every issue of the Clone Saga, including mini-series, one-shots and related tie-ins. If Ben Reilly or Kaine appeared in it, it's here.

Amazing Scarlet Spider #s 1 & 2
Amazing Spider-Man vol. 1 #s 14, 31, 37, 39-40, 53, 121 & 122, 129, 136, 144 -151, 391, 393-418, 435
Amazing Spider-Man Annual ’96
Amazing Spider-Man Super Special #1
Avengers vol. 1 #400
Backlash/Spider-Man #1-2
Daredevil vol. 1 #354
DC Versus Marvel #s 1 & 4
Giant-Size Spider-Man #5
Green Goblin #s 1, 3, 10 & 12-13
Marvel Annual Report 1995
Marvel Fanfare vol. 2 #3
Marvel Versus DC #s 2 & 3
Marvel Milestone Edition Amazing Spider-Man #s 129, 149, 150 (reprints)
Marvel Tales #s 9, 24, 29, 38, 98 & 99, 106, 113, 121& 122, 126-128, 192, 209 (reprints)
Maximum Clonage Alpha
Maximum Clonage Omega
New Warriors vol. 1 #59, 61-67, 70-71
Scarlet Spider #s 1 & 2
Scarlet Spider Unlimited #1
Sensational Spider-Man #s 0-11
Sensational Spider-Man Mini-Comic
Spectacular Scarlet Spider #s 1 & 2
Spectacular Spider-Man vol. 1 #s 25-31, 68, 142 & 143, 149, 200, 215-240
Spectacular Spider-Man Annual # 8
Spectacular Spider-Man Super Special #1
Spider-Man vol. 1 #s 48-75
Spider-Man vol. 2 #s 27 & 28
Spider-Man Holiday Special 1995
Spider-Man Super Special #1
Spider-Man Team-Up #s 2-6
Spider-Man Unlimited #s 7-14, 17
Spider-Man: 101 Ways to End the Clone Saga #1
Spider-Man: Dead Man’s Hand #1
Spider-Man/Punisher: Family Plot #s 1 & 2
Spider-Man: Funeral For an Octopus #s 1-3
Spider-Man: Lost Years #0-3
Spider-Man: Redemption #s 1-4
Spider-Man: The Clone Saga #1-6 (reimagining)
Spider-Man: The Final Adventure #1-4
Spider-Man: The Jackal Files #1
Spider-Man: The Osborn Journal #1
Spider-Man: The Parker Years #1
Thunderbolts Annual ‘97
Ultraforce/Spider-Man
Uncanny X-Men #339
Venom Super Special #1
Venom: Along Came A Spider #s 1-4
Venom: The Hunted #1
Web of Scarlet Spider #s 1-4
Web of Spider-Man #s 114-129
Web of Spider-Man Super Special #1
What If…? Vol. 1 #30
What If…? Vol. 2 #86
X-Men/Spider-Man #3

Official checklist cultivated from Spiderfan.org, Samruby.com and with the help of some SHH posters.​
Sp

Last edited:
So... according to the analytics data from Ben Reilly Tribute... Ben has had a huge surge of popularity... in Germany. Not just one guy... its all over the country. Is Germany only now getting comics from 1996?

No, we are up to date with comics (well, 2 or 3 months late for translation).
It's just we have taste (and give David Hasselhoff some respect, Knight Rider was awesome) :woot:

And actually I am fan of Ben Reilly since my first visit to the US in 1994.

I think Thread Manager was the real mastermind behind the clone saga....discuss

So, after 5 years, 1 month and 24 days, we've been relegated to a new thread. Folks, the fans of Reilly have officially managed to keep Ben alive on the Hype for as long as he was in exile! Congrats! Now, here's to another 5 years, 1 month and 24 days!

(BTW if you're smart you'll use those numbers on your pick three for the next drawing!)

Wow, Thread Manager.... your toiling had not given me reason for blind rage until now.

Well... the thread lives on.

No, we are up to date with comics (well, 2 or 3 months late for translation).
It's just we have taste (and give David Hasselhoff some respect, Knight Rider was awesome) :woot:

And actually I am fan of Ben Reilly since my first visit to the US in 1994.

Well... Germany officially sends more traffic my way than even my own country (Canada) now. That is a lot of Ben Reilly love. It's German Ben Reilly love, so I wonder if bondage is involved? I kid. Seriously. I love German pronos:)

Thread Manager is evil like the Master-Planner... lacking any charisma like the Master-Planner... and is probably keeping Seward Trainer's consciousness trapped in a looping program for God knows what reason.

WebOfScarletSpider2-03-thumb.jpg

yikes that price is insane. Glad you're enjoying the epic trades though. I'm personally holding off on reading a single volume until the entire clone saga has been released. It's taking an incredible ammount of restraint but I think I hang on.

Because those were limited release variants, so people feel they can charge however much for them. Do yourselves a favor and just stick with the normal covers.

I do have them... for some reason I just want those. But I may have to abandon that desire with THESE prices. Damn.

I cant tell if you're a spammer, a troll or just in public relations.....

Meh, either way...

Bought the Scarlet lead figure magazine today. Saw it on the shelf in a shop, and said what the hell.

Speaking of figures, I have a quick question for my fellow ben reilly enthusiasts. I'm trying to get a line on this vintage ben reilly spider-man figure that was released by toybiz some 12-13 years ago. It's one of the classic 5" animated series spider-man figures that used the super poseable body as a base but this one was repainted to look like Ben reilly. The figure itself was packaged along with some sort of vehicle, like a motorcycle or a car of some sort...I cant really remember....I remember picking up a couple at a toys r us way back when but those pieces are long gone. My question is: Does anyone remember the name of the vehicle that it came with this figure? can anyone provide a picture as well if they currently own it? I'm not interested in buying it. I have my customs and I dont really collect vintage figures anymore anyways. I just have this very basic need to remember the name of this spider-man figure and vehicle. It's driving me crazy....

I've got a 12-inch Ben Costume Spidey that was based on the 5-inch super posable sculpt. He sits proudly in my office at work now. Occasionally I use him to drop kick my underlings. Yeah... work CAN be fun.

My custom reilly spider-man was returned to me last monday after a few months of repairs and since its been back I've taken this figure everywhere with me. out to breakfast, on errands, into every room of the house (including the bathroom) and even on dog walks that figure is nestled into my pocket.

I've always contimplated getting that 10" sensational spider-man figure (like you have) but never bought it because I never really bothered to collect a whole heck of a lot of figures in that scale. They take up too much space. Although it just occurred to me I have never seen pics of that figure out of the box. Could you snap a few photos of the figure tommorow when you're at work? I'd like to see what the whole figure looks like from 360 degrees.

Last edited:
Of my customs? Sure!

IMG_2687.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

I've made some alterations to these figures in the months that I've owned them. I changed the color of the vest of the scarlet spider because the blue was just a tad too dark. I also changed the belt because the the capsules on the last belt were made out of a soft plastic and the paint would peel everytime the capsules twisted around. I also thinned the spider symbols on his vest. On the spider-ben figure, I changed the eye shape to make them more bagley-esque and then changed the lower outer legs on the spider symbols because originally the connected under his armpits. I made sure they were paralell with his spine.

Hope you like them though. for all of the changes I made I made damn sure they matched the quality of loosecollectors work. (at least to the best of my abilities.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"