World Post pictures of Spider-Man thread - Part 1

Is there a thread for posting any and all pictures related to Spider-Man?
If not this could be it.

Here you can post your favorite pictures, comic/cartoon/movie/toy/whatever, having to do with the wall crawler.

I'll start it off with a few, just in case there already is one:

Amazing_Spider-Man_546_2nd.jpg

Ditko_Omake_01.jpg

Ditko_Omake_02.jpg

Ditko_Omake_03.jpg

3045069342_cdf96a6304_o.jpg

3045069520_e30dfa4263_o.jpg

I just assumed that was their purpose. I have no real proof.

Never saw anything to support that. Just like Cyclops or any of the other myriad characters who wore useless pouches in the 90's.
What movie photo?
The one in my AF montage.
And I don't really count the symbol because EVERY artist draws a different one, so as far as I'm concerned, there is no definitive spider. The pit-webs have come and gone like you said. That's different than what I was saying about Superman and Batman. The changes to Superman and Batman have never come back.
You'd probably argue the same about the size of his lenses; it's more of a variable than a real change and truth be told, some artists do still draw the old school symbol on Spidey.

You'd probably argue the same about the size of his lenses; it's more of a variable than a real change and truth be told, some artists do still draw the old school symbol on Spidey.

Exactly. Spider-Man has 3 variables (pit-webs being slightly less than the eyes and spider, but some artists still like it) Batman and Superman have one: their symbol. Everything else is vastly different than the original suit.

Like someone said, that's the mark of a great costume.

NICE!

Wish it wasn't so much of a crotch shot but NICE.

Doesn't that make it kind of inaccurate? LOL.

The crotch isn't grey, though. I'm not 100% sure why it was in the set pictures (it might have been to help hide his bulge in the post), but some people at Comic Con who both saw the footage and saw the toy designs and concept stuff said it isn't grey/black. The next trailer should clear things up, though.

I don't care. It's not like I'm staring at the crotch every time a new pic emerges. My hatred of the design overall trumps anything so trivial.
Amazing_1.png

Ultimate_2_Original.png

Spider-man.jpg

spider-man.jpg

spider-man.jpg

Some awesome images from the Marvel Animation Age.

26771237.jpg

63315638.jpg

004wjg.jpg

93010818.jpg

53163766.jpg

The second one is Ultimate Spider-Man in the Shattered Dimensions game.

Yeah I think the alternate skins for Ultimate were the classic suit, manga-verse... and I can't remember the other ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"