Official Ni no Kuni I- II thread. Switch, ps4 Pc(Steam).

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

PlayStation 4, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II has a kingdom creation system[/FONT]

Published 5 hours ago. 167 comments.
Plus, Level-5 CEO comments on Switch support.

NnK2-Kingdom-Creation-System-Vandal.jpg

We haven’t heard much about Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom since it was first announced for PlayStation 4 at PlayStation Experience 2015, but Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino confirmed at least one new tidbit during a recent interview with Vandal.net: it will have a kingdom creation system.
“There will be many new features,

” Hino said. “From the fact alone that we moved from PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4, it will not be a simple RPG, and will introduce a new system focused on creating a kingdom. So yes, there will be many differences.”

Vandal also asked Hino about whether Level-5 plans to develop games for Nintendo’s newly unveiled Switch platform.

Hino responded, “We plan to make games for Nintendo Switch, but I think it’s very important to find out the best way to get the most out of the console. For that reason, we won’t have any titles at launch, but we’ll work with it as soon as we figure out how to take advantage of it.”

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is in development for PlayStation 4. A release window has yet to be announced.

Read More

PlayStation 4, Switch, Akihiro Hino, Bandai Namco, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, RPG

source:
Gematsu

Uh, where does it say it will be on the Switch?

You are the one who made the new thread. Did you read what you posted?

Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker
You are the one who made the new thread. Did you read what you posted?
I did it sated in the article that the head of the studio said they had plans and working on the best way .
they did say

“We plan to make games for Nintendo Switch" it just won't be a launch titlewhich bolded there .

and it was the site that has inthe title of switch which lead all thing nintendo.

I did it sated in the article that the head of the studio said they had plans and working on the best way .
they did say

“We plan to make games for Nintendo Switch" it just won't be a launch titlewhich bolded there .

and it was the site that has inthe title of switch which lead all thing nintendo.

they said they are making plans for games on switch, but they never said this game would go there.

they said they are making plans for games on switch, but they never said this game would go there.
huh?

[but they never saidthis game would go there.
hmm

hmm. oh

D'oh

I see. Sorry I read it as with their plurals as in it was vague and more to it what was done with the words "games " & "titles" (which include this game series) on their site and what was state there formerly with their localization talk in a former article about the 3d's version of the first game.

which was just titled play station 3. but they still talked about another plat forms. when they have it on as a title of their site that's usually when it's possible to happen. it meant there is still a chance coming. and when it's not it means it's not happening at all or it was cancelled .

it's gematsu's site

So I was looking at that as well, cause they talked about Nintendo game platform still
as shown below and the former was removed.

and with what said below it meant the series wasn't off the table to the console publisher Nintendo. despite the not literally saying yes or no for it specifically about this series . I go with what they did as they know what they are doing.

PlayStation 3
[FONT=&quot]Akihiro Hino on Ni no Kuni localization[/FONT]
Published 5 years ago. 6 comments.
Ni no Kuni 2? If overseas version sells well.

Hino-Talks-NnK-Local-400x200.jpg

Famitsu.com spoke with Level-5 boss Akihiro Hino during Namco Bandai’s Global Gamers Day event last week. During the interview, Hino talks about the game’s overseas delay, the reason why the DS version was not localized, and a potential sequel.
Overseas Delay
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is due in Q1 2013. The team is trying to create as accurate a translation as possible, thus the large gap between its Japanese November 2011 release. The game has over a million words to translate.
Voiceovers
While the Japanese voiceovers are always an option, the English voiceovers will adapt similar styles. Drippy, for example, has an Osaka accent in the Japanese voiceover. However, in the English voiceover, he adopts a Welsh accent.
Localization Director
A Level-5 localization director is heading up Ni no Kuni‘s English translation. He has plenty of experience in localization, though this is his first title for Level-5.

Nintendo DS Version
The Nintendo DS version of Ni no Kuni was not localized due to the difficulties that would arise trying to sell the game with the necessary “Magic Master” spell book. The book itself would have also been difficult to translate. The PlayStation 3 version of the game includes a digital version of the book.

Sequels
If the overseas version of Ni no Kuni performs well, Level-5 would like to create more entries in what would then become the Ni no Kuni series. Hino seems keen on the game’s success, noting past Level-5 games’ tendency to sell better overseas. Dark Cloud sold 120,000 in Japan, but went on to sell over a million worldwide. Dark Cloud 2 and the Professor Layton series have shown similar results. Ni no Kuni also has the backing of Studio Ghibli, which is a widely admired animation studio in the west.

Read More

PlayStation 3, Akihiro Hino, Bandai Namco, Level-5, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, RPG

Last edited:
Any way I'll have this moved and edited for now . I'm just going with what gematsu put in their own titles. they cut it out of the titles when a Game isn't coming to a plat form at all put it up when they think it is .
I'm just going with that.

but if they(level 5 & studio Ghibli) were gonna put this series on a Nintendo device formerly. it's not like they never will.

Last edited:
So what Zenith is trying to say is, that he didn't read the article he posted, and still wants to pin this on the site, even as it doesn't actually say in the article that it will ever appear on the Switch. The article was simply marked Switch, because it had Switch news. But Zenith admit wrong? Never. :funny:

So what Zenith is trying to say is, that he didn't read the article he posted, and still wants to pin this on the site, even as it doesn't actually say in the article that it will ever appear on the Switch. The article was simply marked Switch, because it had Switch news. But Zenith admit wrong? Never. :funny:

no I read it but what I said is I trust what those people do on their site .

when something isn't coming they don't put it in their title of platform's on their site. And when they leave it up as possibility they put it up. (and they have it "it was formerly for another Nintendo platform in prior article) which this was the case with both the two articles. i put up as examples .

they left it they did make Ni no lin other places minus the west., for the former Nintendo platform. they said their games. it wasn't denyed by with them saying it'll never come to the system . it wasn't fully confirmed ether.. it's just vague.

I do admit this is vague. just that their "games and titles" and they have plans and that one of their games. I know specific's

I have admitted when I'm wrong very often in the past.

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys Zenith isn't real. He's like an advanced next level spam bot or something.

Top, PlayStation 4
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II launches 2017, PSX 2016 trailer[/FONT]

Published 9 hours ago. 68 comments.

The long-awaited gameplay reveal.

NnK2-2017-PSX-2016-PV.jpg

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will launch for PlayStation 4 in 2017, Bandai Namco announced during the PlayStation Experience 2017 keynote.

A new trailer shows the progress of protagonist Evan’s quest to rebuild his kingdom as explores the land and meets new friends and foes.
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]pkVVPxZgBdY[/YT]
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 4, Top, Clips, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, PlayStation Experience 2016, RPG, Screenshots, Trailers

source: Gematsu

PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II coming to PC, new gameplay and screenshots[/FONT]

Published 4 hours ago. 227 comments.
Level-5-developed RPG due out in 2017.
NnK2-PC-Ann.jpg

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will release for both PC in addition to the previously announced PlayStation 4 when it launches in 2017, Bandai Namco announced.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
In the world of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, players enter the kingdom of Ding Dong Dell, where cats, mice, and humans once lived in harmony. After a treacherous coup, Evan, the young boy king of Ding Dong Dell is banished from his kingdom. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom recounts the story of this deposed king and his journey to build his own kingdom and unite the entire world.
Supporting Evan on his adventure are friends Roland, Tani, and beings known as Higgledies who come from the power of the hearts found within people, animals, and elements such as fire and wind. Only individuals with pure hearts can see the Higgledies. The Higgledies will aid Evan throughout his journey, helping him in battles, and letting him reach places he wouldn’t otherwise be able to access. Join Evan on his quest as he fights powerful monsters, face perilous dungeons, and rises to once again become a King!
And here’s the official fact sheet:
About
Re-enter the animated world of Ni no Kuni. Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience the gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. Level-5 reunites with Yoshyuki Momose on character design and music created by Joe Hisaishi in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.
Features

• All-Star Production – Level-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music created by the renowned Joe Isaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
  • Captivating Story – A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince, learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom.
  • Playing Mastery – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
  • Another World – Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet.
  • Dynamic Fights – Battle against fierce foes utilizing an exciting real-time battle system.
Watch some new footage below,

[YT]shbvWYgr4K0[/YT]

via Polygon. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Bandai Namco, Clips, Gameplay, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, RPG, Screenshots

PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II diorama-style field map has secret related to “important new system”[/FONT]
Published 15 hours ago. 45 comments.

Level-5 CEO promises wonderful Japanese voice cast.
NnK2-Diorama-Map-Fami_02-07-17.jpg
Ads by Kiosked
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has features an interview with Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino on Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom.
Get the tidbits below.
Creating a kingdom is a major theme of Ni no Kuni II, but what kinds of new systems are there?
Hino: “Of course, a system for creating a kingdom will appear. That being said, that doesn’t mean you’re actually going to be building a town. It’s a system in which the arrangement of your workforce is what’s vital. What kind of kingdom you build depends on how you play, so you can enjoy building your own kingdom different from those of other players.
“Also, although it’s a different element from kingdom creation, there is a very big secret related to an ‘important new system’ regarding the fact that the field map appears in the style of a diorama.
“While I can’t say anything yet, this is a fairly anticipated system that, with this system alone, is enough to make me want to make a separate game.”
What’s up with the Japanese voice cast?
“I don’t want to let out any hints yet, but we’re going to have a lot of really wonderful actors.”
The magazine also reveals that development is currently 45 percent complete.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2017.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Akihiro Hino, Bandai Namco, Famitsu, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, RPG

Top, PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II details story, characters Evan, Roland, Tani, and Higgledies, game features[/FONT]
Published 16 hours ago. 40 comments.

Official Japanese website updated.

NnK-II_02-09-17_Top.jpg

Level-5 has updated the official Japanese website for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom with new pages detailing the story, characters Evan, Roland, Tani, and the Higgledies, and some of the game’s features.
Get the information below.
■ Story

NnK-II_02-09-17_001.jpg

Ads by Kiosked

One day, a boy became a king…
Evan, a young king driven out by the country through conspiracy.

After being separated from someone important, Evan decides to build his own kingdom.

This is the story of a boy who becomes a great king and overcomes a great evil.

About Ni no Kuni

NnK-II_02-09-17_002.jpg

Ads by Kiosked

Ni no Kuni is another world that exists in a different place from this world.

That world has a completely different history from our world.
Where is that world? How is it connected to this world?
While protecting something important that was lost in the distant past, Ni no Kuni continues to exist.

■ Characters

Evan
“Let’s build it together, our kingdom…”

NnK-II_02-09-17_003.jpg

Ads by Kiosked

The former king of Ding Dong Dell. A young boy who was enthroned at a young age after his father, the preceding king, was killed. He has a kind heart and a good head on his shoulders, but because of his secluded personality, his quality as a king was doubted. He was driven out of Ding Dong Dell through a coup. When he was separated from Alfini*, who acts as both a mother and older sister to Evan, he decided to become a king. During his adventure, he soon declares to unify the world of Ni no Kuni and founds his own kingdom.
*Alfini is a romanization of アルフィニー. We do not yet have an official English name.

Roland
“I’ve made a decision, I’m staying here in this world.”

NnK-II_02-09-17_004.jpg

The 48 year-old president of a large country in Ichi no Kuni. As a young leader, his citizens’ support rate is exceedingly high. In Ni no Kuni, he goes about as a 20 year-old young man. He has a strong sense of justice and is extremely straightforward. He can also be stubborn. As president, he often wonders to himself if he’s pulling the country along properly or if what he’s doing is is right.

Tani
“Evan, I will go with you.”
NnK-II_02-09-17_005.jpg

The daughter of Gatto*, a boss of air pirates. Since she was raised by Gatto, who is naturally bossy, she has a very strong-minded personality. She actually likes girlish, cutesy things, but since it isn’t in her character, she doesn’t show it much. Since Gatto found her when she was a child, she and Gatto are not blood-related.
*Gatto is a romanization of ガットー. We do not yet have an official English name.

Higgledies

NnK-II_02-09-17_006.jpg

“Spirits of hearts” that can only be seen by individuals with pure hearts. Higgledies exist not only in the hearts of people, but in the hearts of all things including animals, and elements such as fire, water, and wind, and their power can be borrowed. Higgledies will help you in battle, as well as to reach places you wouldn’t otherwise be able to access.

■ About

Field Map
NnK-II_02-09-17_007.jpg

Freely adventure the vast, beautiful world of Ni no Kuni, represented in the form of a diorama.

Dungeons

NnK-II_02-09-17_008.jpg

There are many unique dungeons in Ni no Kuni. Use Higgledies and magic to clear them!

Battle

NnK-II_02-09-17_009.jpg

Use various actions including melee attacks, ranged attacks, magic, and special moves. Additionally, make skillful use of Higgledies to proceed the battle advantageously.

Ding Dong Dell

NnK-II_02-09-17_010.jpg

A once peaceful kingdom inhabited by cats and mice. However, with the coup by mice minister Chudyne*, the king was changed, and Ding Dong Dell became a town where the cats are oppressed.
*Chudyne is a romanization of チューダイン. We do not yet have an official English name.
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2017.

View a few new screenshots at the gallery.
[URL="http://gematsu.com/gallery/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom/february-9-2017/Ni-no-Kuni-II-Revenant-Kingdom_2017_02-09-17_003.jpg.php"][/URL]
visit gallery »

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Top, Bandai Namco, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, RPG, Screenshots

PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom launches November 10[/FONT]
Published 5 hours ago. 86 comments.

PlayStation 4 and PC RPG dated.

NnK2-Nov-10.jpg

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on November 10 in North America and Europe, Bandai Namco announced.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
Explore a beautifully crafted world and experience a gripping story in an all-new RPG adventure. Famed Japanese developer, Level-5, reunites with former Studio Ghibli artist, Yoshiyuki Momose, for character design, and Joe Hisaishi for music composition in the production of the next Ni no Kuni tale.

In the world of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, players enter the kingdom of Ding Dong Dell, where cats, mice, and humans once lived in harmony. After a treacherous coup, Evan, the boy king of Ding Dong Dell is banished from his kingdom. Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom recounts the story of this deposed king and his journey to build his own kingdom and unite the entire world.
Read more about the game’s characters and features here.

Read More

PC,PlayStation 4,Bandai Namco,Level-5,Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom,Release Dates,RPG

source:
Gematsu

PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom E3 2017 trailer[/FONT]
Published 4 hours ago. 3 comments.

NnK2-E3-2017-Trailer-Init.jpg

Bandai Namco has has released the E3 2017 trailer for Ni no Kuni II: Reveant Kingdom.

The RPG, developed by Level-5, is set in the kingdom of Ding Dong Dell, where cats, mice, and humans once lived in harmony. But following a coup, Evan, the boy king of Ding Dong Dell, is banished from his kingdom and begins a journey to build his own kingdom and unite the world.

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC on November 10.

Watch the trailer below.

[YT]H88jyTONo7I[/YT]

Read More

PC,PlayStation 4,Bandai Namco,Clips,E3 2017,Level-5,Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom,Screenshots,Trailers

source:
Gematsu

Industry
[FONT=&quot]Level-5 acquires Comcept, now Level-5 Comcept[/FONT]
Published 2 days ago. 53 comments.

A new company has been formed.
Level-5-Comcept-Fami_06-13-17.jpg
Level-5 has acquired Comcept, and the subsidiary is now known as Level-5 Comcept, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reports.
The magazine has an interview with Level-5 president and CEO Akihiro Hino, and Comcept founder Keiji Inafune. Here are the tidbits:

• From around the time we worked together on Guild 02, there have been talks about doing something together.
  • Inafune: “I had the feeling that I wanted to be like Hino since around the time I was at Capcom.”
  • To easily describe it, Level-5 Comcept is a company that combines the philosophies of both companies.
  • It is a new company with the base staff of Comcept and the involvement of Akihiro Hino.
  • Inafune: Although there are plans to close Comcept as it currently stands in the future, I will take responsibility for the titles I’m working on until the end.
  • Level-5 Comcept is a subsidiary of Level-5. To paint a picture, instead of receiving instruction and then working on a title, it is a place where the Comcept team and Hino will make games together.
  • Level-5 Comcept is based in Osaka. In the future, they want it to play the role of Level-5’s Osaka studio.
  • Currently, Level-5 Comcept is made up of about 15 people, who are mostly Comcept members, but they want to gradually recruit staff from here on.
  • The goal is to make games that show that they’re in the league of Inafune.
The first game by Level-5 Comcept is an iOS and Android title called Dragons & Colonies, which is due out in Japan in 2018. It is set in a world where various races, including humans, magic beings, and large beasts, live together. It features dice-shaped, miniature garden colonies called “Hacolonies,” which players can freely build up. The focus is on player-versus-player battles and building the strongest Hacolony. You will become stronger by establishing facilities and placing dragons on five of the six Hacolony sides to act as weapons. One side of the Hacolony has a crest, which by uniting with an enemy Hacolony becomes a battlefield. Battles are real-time, and victory goes to the first player to destroy the enemy’s Hacolony.
Thanks, Hachima Kikou (2).

Read More

Industry, Comcept, Famitsu, Level-5, Level-5 Comcept

Also with

PlayStation 4, PC
[FONT=&quot]Ni no Kuni II details latest locations, characters, battle system, guardians, and more[/FONT]
Published 15 hours ago. 13 comments.

Neet Mausinger, Pugnacius, Aranella, Batu, and more.
Level-5 has updated the official Japanese website for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom with new screenshots and information on the game’s world, characters, and systems. Additionally, Bandai Namco of America released a set of accompanying screenshots from E3 2017.
Get the information below.
■ World
Ding Dong Dell
NnK2_06-14-17_001.jpg
A once peaceful kingdom inhabited by cats and mice. However, with the coup by mice minister Mausinger, the king was overthrown and Ding Dong Dell became a town where the cats are oppressed.
Mausinger
“The long reign of the Mau family will come to an end.”
NnK2_06-14-17_002.jpg
Aide to Rauzeo*, the former king of Ding Dong Dell. He assassinated the king by secretly serving him poison. After, he led a coup in order to bury Evan, who ascended to the throne. After the coup, he became the king of Ding Dong Dell.
*”Rauzeo” is not an official English localization.
Valley of the Wind Snake*
NnK2_06-14-17_003.jpg
A rugged valley where the wind is always blowing. It towers high as if to divide Ding Dong Dell and other countries. It is the territory of the air pirate Batu, who is known as the “Serpent of the Sky*.” One of the king’s cradles lies at the end of the valley.
*”Valley of the Wind Snake” and “Serpent of the Sky” are not official English localizations.
Goldpaw
NnK2_06-14-17_004.jpg
Goldpaw is a country where everything is decided by dice. Gambling is regarded as the country’s key enterprise. It has a thriving casino industry and many tourists visit to go to the casino.
Dice are also used when it comes to trials and the country’s major decisions. When there is an especially important decision to be made, a huge bronze statue called “Lady Luck” shakes the dice before the people. The only ones who can roll the dice are astrologers, and Pugnacius is the top one among them.
Pugnacius
“This month’s taxes are for 6x, make sure you pay them!”
NnK2_06-14-17_005.jpg
The king of Goldpaw. An astrologer regarded as the guardian of Lady Luck. He is originally from a poor family. He positioned gambling as the country’s key enterprise, maintains casinos, and is the driving force being the country’s considerable growth. Once a month there is a rite to determine the tax rate, but he illegally manipulates it to impose heavy taxes on the people.
■ Characters
Aranella
“Please, Lord Evan, become the true king, and save this world…”
NnK2_06-14-17_006.jpg
An attendant of the kingdom who looked after Evan since he was younger. She received battle and escort training in order to protect Evan. Evan loves her like a mother, and ever since the queen herself died, she strives to serve as a substitute for his mother.
Batu
“You guys entered our territory. In our world of air pirates, invasion of sky territory is worth the death penalty.”

A man feared and known throughout the land of Ni no Kuni as the “Serpent of the Sky.” The Valley of the Wind Snake is his territory. He is lively and big-hearted, and popular among air pirates. He took in a young Tani and is raising her as his daughter.
Auntie Martha
“They can only be seen by people who have a ‘pure heart.’ These little ones.”

A user of small spirits known as Higgledies. However, she mainly uses them as housekeeping helpers. She helps out Evan and Roland in various ways, for example by teaching them how to use Higgledies, after the two saved her from the attack of a frenzied monster.
■ Battle System
Close-Range Attacks
NnK2_06-14-17_009.jpg
Evan’s standard attack. Unleash various attacks by combining button presses. Make use of the jump action for a higher-positioned attack.

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/dragon-quest-heroes-debut-gameplay

Ranged Attack

NnK2_06-14-17_010.jpg

A ranged attack that uses Evan’s staff. This allows you to target enemies at a distance. The power of the attack changes depending on the casting time.

Skills

NnK2_06-14-17_011.jpg

Pay attention to the blue gauge above the HP gauge. By consuming this gauge, you can use skills such as “Consecutive Slash.”

Higgledies Cooperation

NnK2_06-14-17_012.jpg

Higgledies are reliable allies that establish an emotional bond with Evan and company, and fight alongside them. Fighting alongside them will have a big influence on the tides of battle.

Higgledies work without rest even in battle. They have various effects, such as attacking by throwing a spear and healing injured party members.
When activating a skill, by focusing your strength, you can borrow power from the Higgledies around you.

NnK2_06-14-17_013.jpg

—Skill: “Spinning Slash”

Left: The skill without borrowing the power of the Higgledies.
Right: By cooperating with the Higgledies, you can unleash a cooperative attack with the Fire, Water, and Wind Higgledies. Throw together a variety of attributes to make sure to hit the enemy’s weak point.

—Skill: “Aqua Ball”
Left: The skill without borrowing the power of the Higgledies.
Right: By cooperating with the Higgledies, you can unleash a cooperative attack with the Water Higgledies. The level of magic increases and the explosion becomes powerful enough to overtake the enemy.

—Various Effects
During battle, a circle of Higgledies may surround Evan. At these times, you can issue orders to the Higgledies and gain various special effects. The Wind Higgledies can increase your defense.

The White Higgledies increase your attack power.

Master the use of weapons, magic, Higgledies, and skills to take on formidable enemies!

■ Guardians

Guardians are huge mythical beasts that protect the country. In Ni no Kuni, it is necessary to form a contract with them in order to become a king. The stronger the power of the country itself, the stronger they become. The guardian of a major country has great power that is beyond even the strength of large army. When the country is in danger, the guardian protects it.

Condition for Forming a Contract with a Guardian—Overcome their Trial
If the above conditions are met, the king and the guardian will be connected like a string by an orb, and a contract will be formed.
Lofty, a Guardian
“I’m a great guardian! If you say rude stuff like callin’ me fluffy or tiny, I’ll spark you to death!”

The guardian of the country founded by Evan. He issued Evan a challenge and recognized him as a king after it was cleared. He is somewhat unreliable, and although he has the appearance of a cute mascot character, as he says himself, “I’m amazing when I go all out.”
Longfang, a Guardian

The guardian of Goldpaw. Although it is a kind-hearted guardian, it is always misunderstood as angry because of its scary face. A guardian of considerable learning, Longfang is pleased with the source of knowledge that is Goldpaw’s archives. He keeps his eyes on the world and understands the current state of things to some extent.

“Trial of Courage” King’s Cradle

NnK2_06-14-17_021.jpg

In order to become a king, it is essential form a contract with a guardian. Only someone who is tested at a king’s cradle where a guardian awaits can obtain the qualifications of a king.

In order to form a contract with a guardian, Evan goes to the king’s cradle. Awaiting him there is a trial of “Courage” that he must confront.

NnK2_06-14-17_022.jpg

■ Longfang, a Guardian

NnK2_06-14-17_023.jpg

The guardian that is supposed to protect the city has become a deity of destruction. Battle against Longfang, a guardian with overwhelming strength.
NnK2_06-14-17_024.jpg

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC on November 10.
View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Bandai Namco, E3 2017, Level-5, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, RPG, Screenshots
also with

Industry
[FONT=&quot]Level-5 Comcept official website opened[/FONT]
Published 10 hours ago. 14 comments.
Level-5's base in Osaka.
Level-5-Comcept-Ann_06-15-17.jpg
Following the company’s announcement in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu, Level-5 has officially announced the formation of Level-5 Comcept, as well as launched the company’s official website.
Level-5 Comcept is a company 100-percent owned by Level-5, formed by Level-5 president and CEO Akihiro Hino, and Comcept CEO and conceptor Keiji Inafune. As Level-5’s Osaka base, it will work on projects such as the planning and development of games and apps, and the acquisition of talent.
The first title from Level-5 Comcept is an iOS and Android title called Dragons & Colonies due out in Japan in 2018. Visit its official website here.

Read More

Industry, Comcept, Level-5, Level-5 Comcept

source:
Gematsu

some images didn't make here for obviouse reason's they are inthe second article it's self .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"