• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Spider-Man 3 Soundtrack/Music Thread!

Just in case anyone has an Itunes acount i just downloaded "signalfire" from there the single is online only snowpatrol

RED RIVER- The Walkmen

LYRICS:

The light has finally freed him,
And so I’ll say good night.

I’ll step out in the darkness
Around the firelight.

I step out in the darkness
Lost my way around.

I’m going now
For everybody now

Can everybody start it now!

I was forgotten.
Buried in the ground.

I was reborn into this world
Never made it out.

I wandered through the morning
I strolled along the lines.

I Woke up in the trenches
Left the dead behind.

Burnt up in the mud.

And now I’m gone
Watch out.

Buried me alive

Now can everybody start it now!

It’s all forgotten
Buried in the ground.

Never made it out.

I’m running.
Send me home.

I’m nothing.
Except alone.

When the lines misstep on eyes.

I’m running.
Buried behind.

RED RIVER- The Walkmen

LYRICS:

The light has finally freed him,
And so I’ll say good night.

I’ll step out in the darkness
Around the firelight.

I step out in the darkness
Lost my way around.

I’m going now
For everybody now

Can everybody start it now!

I was forgotten.
Buried in the ground.

Never made it out.

I wandered through the morning
I strolled along the lines.

Left the dead behind.

Burnt up in the mud.

And now I’m gone
Watch out.

Buried me alive

Now can everybody start it now!

It’s all forgotten
Buried in the ground.

Never made it out.

I’m running.
Send me home.

I’m nothing.
Except alone.

When the lines misstep on eyes.

I’m running.
Buried behind.

Thanks for posting it up Tempest19! :up:

I'm diggin the indie vibe...better than freakin Nickelback for the first one...I'm sorry I don't mean to offend any Nickeback fans but that band just makes me......angry.......seriously....if I was the Hulk I'd be pissed because they are on the radio all the time and I'd wreck all my jeans :)

Yes, Nickelback does indeed suck complete and utter ass.

But "Hero" is golden. :cool:

I'm diggin the indie vibe...better than freakin Nickelback for the first one...I'm sorry I don't mean to offend any Nickeback fans but that band just makes me......angry.......seriously....if I was the Hulk I'd be pissed because they are on the radio all the time and I'd wreck all my jeans :)

I kinda like Nickelback, atleast their earlier albums (which I've actually listened to). I'm not offended. I didn't really enjoy Signal Fire to the extent I enjoyed "Hero" back in 2002. That soundtrack had some great tracks. Oh... the memories :rolleyes:

Talk of a Deluxe Spider-Man 3 Collector's Edition Soundtrack.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/42275-walkmens-leithauser-talks-spidey-soundtrack-arrest

Walkmen's Leithauser Talks Spidey Soundtrack, Arrest
"It's called 'Red River,' and Spider-Man is red. That's pretty good, I think."

The extemporaneous vibe espoused by Hamilton Leithauser and his band the Walkmen might seem an unlikely match for the high-gloss web-slinging antics of Spider-Man. But, improbable though it may seem in theory, Ham and company's "Red River" is the second single from the soundtrack to that highly-successful film series' third installment, following Snow Patrol's lead-off single "Signal Fire".

(As you know, the Spider-Man 3 soundtrack also features the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the Killers, Black Mountain, and the Flaming Lips, among others. But you may not know that the Flaming Lips not only contribute their new tune "The Supreme Being Teaches Spider-Man How to Be in Love" to the disc, but they also do a version of the Spider-Man theme song for the special edition of the soundtrack. That deluxe set also comes with "a 32 page embossed hard-cover book featuring movie stills and all five collectible movie cards inside a 7x7 box made from a replica of the rubberized Spider-Man suit"! Daaamn!)

Nickleback however awful they are now are leaps and bounds better than Snow Patrol, nuff said

I've just started listening to the Walkmen song, and my ears are actually bleeding, how can anyone enjoy some whiny man moaning like that in there ears.

I've just started listening to the Walkmen song, and my ears are actually bleeding, how can anyone enjoy some whiny man moaning like that in there ears.

I thought this was billed as a 'less of an emo' soundtrack!?!

They've just gone from whiny kids to whiny men,

I've listened to the 3 tracks on the myspace page, and I hate them all

LOL

I just want to listen to TFL's track. At least that sounds good. Or it should do.

Which spidey soundtrack was "undercover" by pete yorn on? That song is amazing

"Undercover" was on the first Spiderman album. I like it as well.

Yea, a single of this won't go anywhere, however it does seem to work for a Spider-Man 3 movie soundtrack.... and that is it. Some of these songs, I don't see having a future without having some kind-a links to this movie. :dry:

I'm just going to say this loud, I would physically rather have Fallout Boy on this soundtrack than what they have already got

what about the score cd? any news on that? I don't give a flying **** about the rock song cd.

Jacob

Nickleback however awful they are now are leaps and bounds better than Snow Patrol, nuff said

They've just gone from whiny kids to whiny men,

I've listened to the 3 tracks on the myspace page, and I hate them all

I'm just going to say this loud, I would physically rather have Fallout Boy on this soundtrack than what they have already got

Praise it to the church, brotha!

Those songs make me want to slit my wrists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"