• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official: United Football League

It was nice to see Tatum Bell playing. I went to high school with the guy so I've always been a homer for him. Not bad play from the UFL. It's not bad to watch at all.

Yikes. Awful attendance for last night's game.

Anyway...California beat New York in SanFan 24-7.

Clearly, tv ratings on VERSUS and the HDNet and replays on ON DEMAND will be what save this league.

No, what will save this league is the next two years.

I'm actually curious if...the 30 million will be there still for the next two years. Although if VERSUS and HDNet still want to carry games, it probably will.

And how much longer until the NFL says the UFL is their AAA Minor League system?

I'm actually curious if...the 30 million will be there still for the next two years. Although if VERSUS and HDNet still want to carry games, it probably will.

And how much longer until the NFL says the UFL is their AAA Minor League system?

It will be, the league has been well planned for long term sustainability. That's why there are only 4 teams right now, to keep costs low while they develop a level of quality on the field.

The NFL basically has already adopted the UFL just simply based on how benevolent the league has been.

Yikes. Awful attendance for last night's game.

Anyway...California beat New York in SanFan 24-7.

Clearly, tv ratings on VERSUS and the HDNet and replays on ON DEMAND will be what save this league.

W@W! under 6500 fans! :wow: What were they thinking!!! :doh:

UFL game tonight. Watching/listening to it now. Orlando is empty. I'm calling it...under 10,000?

California vs Florida. Actually, I don't know if this game is in Orlando...but it's a home game for the Florida team.

On VERSUS btw. 7-10:30.

Brooks Bollinger will probably be back in the NFL on December 1st.

Taye Biddle as well. Leads the UFL (so far) in receiving yards.

9 receptions for 145 yds and 2 TD's. He's had some good catches in tonight's game, too. Think his 3rd TD as well in the season.

Well, Florida improves to 3-0 with a *****-slapping of California. 34-7. Glad I only saw most of the 1st half.

12,021 was the attendance at The Citrus Bowl in Orlando. Better than that 6,300+ in SanFran.

:awesome: McMahon and Boyd (Calfornia QB's) combined stats? 9 for 30...101 yards...0 TD's...4 INT's. Splendid numbers...oh wait...NOT. Boyd replaced McMahon in the final minutes of the 1st Half. To be fair though, McMahon threw 2 or 3 passes that were dropped and should have been caught.

Orlando is just a well built team with significant NFL level talent.

There are like 12 people in attendance right now at Giants Stadium between California and New York.

Correction, close to 10,400.

Last edited:
10,318 to be exact, I think.

And 20-13 California over NY.

See Koren Robinson is on NY.

They should really find some smaller venues to play at. Seeing all those empty seats is depressing.

They should really find some smaller venues to play at. Seeing all those empty seats is depressing.

New York has relocated their Citi Field game to Hofstra University, which has a stadium that seats 15,000.

yea, it is too painful to watch on tv.

New York has relocated their Citi Field game to Hofstra University, which has a stadium that seats 15,000.

booo, I wanted to see a ugly field an on e there for 10 minutes before switching the channel.

I think my high school stadium seats 15,000

my highschool seats under 3k...maybe.

4,392 people at a 15,000 seat stadium last night in New York to watch the Sentinels get crushed 41-10.

4,392 people at a 15,000 seat stadium last night in New York to watch the Sentinels get crushed 41-10.

Looks like Hofstra forgot about the game. And so did I and thank God. Blowout and no one there is bad tv.

Besides, if I wanted to see that I could watch it in the no fun league.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"