Oh hey there Halo 5.

To me, that just looks like some designers made a bunch of fake icons for this demo.

The one on the left is real though...

BUT WHERE THE HELL WAS HALO 4?!

Reach, I assume would be considered the "4th".

No one said it was done did they...

Bungie has said they're done with the Haloverse, but almost as soon as they said that, Microsoft stepped up and said, "but there will be more Halo!" So now the only concern, really, to have, is can a good Halo game be made without its original designers?

Hopefully... and what better way to sell your Kinect than using Halo...

Bungie has said they're done with the Haloverse, but almost as soon as they said that, Microsoft stepped up and said, "but there will be more Halo!" So now the only concern, really, to have, is can a good Halo game be made without its original designers?

I think so, it's not like Reach was amazing...heck, it's not like Halo games post 2 were amazing. If 343 makes it I have NO worries... 343 is after all many of the main Bungie crew from Halo: CE and Halo 2.

Like Benstamania said, 343 Industries are made up of a bunch of old Bungie guys. I think the Halo franchise will be in good hands even though the Bungie name wont be attached to it. Its not like the Infinity Ward situation where now all you have is Infinity Ward in name only.

Every time I say Halo 2 I wish the servers were still up. We're getting a Halo CE remake... so it better have it's own online mode and not something stupid like the ODST did only with Reach this time, obviously.

I also hope for a Halo 2 HD Remake with the propper servers put back up. That would be my MP game of the Forever.

wrong, halo is not done.

343 industries took it over, they are subsidiary of microsoft, so dont expect halo to go multiplatform ever.

Now bungie is moving on to new titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"