Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

Thanks for the welcomes.

I actually haven't seen Homecoming yet. People didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to watch anymore movies from the MCU but the last one I actually watched was the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Starting from Age of Ultron all the way until now, I haven't seen any of them. (Not including the Netflix series which I love). I did watch the Spidey scenes from Civil War on Youtube after it came out and I really, really wasn't a fan of Holland's Spidey so it definitely didn't make me want to see the new movie. I've been thinking about giving in and just getting it over with and watching it though. We'll see.

I'll check out your review.

Oh wow I am not has big of a fan has most people of the MCU has I find the MCU to be overrated has the only MCU movies I find great are the last 2 cap movies, doctor strange and Spider-Man HC. I have seen like all the MCU movies though black panther looks amazing. You have missed some good ones then has the better MCU movies have came out in just the last few years.

Completed 51% of Arkham Knight and I think it might end up being my favorite entry in the Arkham games, though I'm not a fan of the idea of needing to finish all sidequest, predator and combat rooms, and collecting all upgrades before ending the story to get the full ending.

Hey guys, you might be familiar with me popping in this lounge every now and again to do this and here I am once more:

all_new_infinite_wonders__1_out_now__by_cagscreations-dbwkw69.jpg

The new issue of one of my comic books is out, it's 34 pages of colorful pop-art superheroics all for free.

It's a big holiday gift! Would be real grateful if you give it a read. You can read it and lots more funny books right here at RadicalRealmComics.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"