Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

Man I'm really really glad that one thing happened!!!

I'm glad you're happy. :yay:
Spider-Man related? Personal? Other?

My friends and I have been doing some board game review/playthrough videos and we just did a Spider-Man board game from 1979 and I'd love to post it here but there are many casual f bombs and that would be frowned upon. :woot:

If anybody feels like watching that let me know and I can send you a PM with a link, I suppose. :up:

Watch the video, it's entertaining.

The sad shock Vartha's death left on this site and its posters is heavy. On all these message boards I visit he's the third person whose passing I'm aware of, and the second friend.
The shock and sorrow such deaths leave behind are my reason why I'd rather be forgotten if I was to die, be forgotten at least three months before such occurrence takes place.

The sad shock Vartha's death left on this site and its posters is heavy. On all these message boards I visit he's the third person whose passing I'm aware of, and the second friend.
The shock and sorrow such deaths leave behind are my reason why I'd rather be forgotten if I was to die, be forgotten at least three months before such occurrence takes place.

To quote Vision:

"a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts"

Sad day to lose such a nice guy. Didn't know him very well but it's shocking nonetheless. I'd see his name pop up everywhere. Rest in Peace.:thor:

My friends and I have been doing some board game review/playthrough videos and we just did a Spider-Man board game from 1979 and I'd love to post it here but there are many casual f bombs and that would be frowned upon. :woot:

If anybody feels like watching that let me know and I can send you a PM with a link, I suppose. :up:

Send me the link...I'll check it out :yay:

To quote Vision:

"a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts"

Sad day to lose such a nice guy. Didn't know him very well but it's shocking nonetheless. I'd see his name pop up everywhere. Rest in Peace.:thor:
If you hung out in community boards more you'd notice this as a favorite emoji of his. :more:
I think I'll use it every now and then.

Yo! I didn't know MASTER PLAN came out already?! Also didn't know it was just a one-shot. Damn.

Yo! I didn't know MASTER PLAN came out already?! Also didn't know it was just a one-shot. Damn.

Yeah, I haven't got around to reading it yet. I'm gonna guess that you'll get to it before I do--lemme know what you think.

If you hung out in community boards more you'd notice this as a favorite emoji of his. :more:
I didn't know how it was typed but I remember him using that one often

I think it would be cool if the Mods make it an offical emoji and how you get it is by typing :Vartha

I'm happy to report that THE MASTER PLAN, albeit just an issue-sized length of a story, is all fun. It's mainly non-stop action tbh, and a story you'd read out of SPIDEY. So if you're a fan of those and Robbie Thompson, you'll enjoy. You don't get much of the Parker side of things but you get the dilemma of having to be Spidey on top of it. It's all fun and definitely a one-shot that captures a night in the life of Spidey perfectly.

Peter Parker: TSSM #2 was good, too. I think second issues always tend to be good and then fall at third or fourth. Anybody been reading this title? Nice intrigue and it balances out the fun well.

Lemme know your thoughts...

I'm happy to report that THE MASTER PLAN, albeit just an issue-sized length of a story, is all fun. It's mainly non-stop action tbh, and a story you'd read out of SPIDEY. So if you're a fan of those and Robbie Thompson, you'll enjoy. You don't get much of the Parker side of things but you get the dilemma of having to be Spidey on top of it. It's all fun and definitely a one-shot that captures a night in the life of Spidey perfectly.

Peter Parker: TSSM #2 was good, too. I think second issues always tend to be good and then fall at third or fourth. Anybody been reading this title? Nice intrigue and it balances out the fun well.

Lemme know your thoughts...

Sounds good. I'll have to check out TMP when I get a chance...it's on my list. But I'll post my thoughts once I do.

I did read TSSM#2 and to say the least I was quite disappointed.

Sounds good. I'll have to check out TMP when I get a chance...it's on my list. But I'll post my thoughts once I do.

I did read TSSM#2 and to say the least I was quite disappointed.
Anything else (more recent) of Spidey that you guys recommend? No interest in reading the main title.

Aw, what?! Maybe it's 'cause I had low expectations for it but I'm enjoying PP: TSSM so far.

Miles Morales stuff, if you're ok with reading none Peter Parker material.
There's always the newspaper strip.

Miles Morales stuff, if you're ok with reading none Peter Parker material.
There's always the newspaper strip.
I'm gonna tackle the Miles stuff like GoT. I'll binge it from the beginning eventually. Maybe.

I'm gonna tackle the Miles stuff like GoT. I'll binge it from the beginning eventually. Maybe.
I'm not about to get into the GoT stuff, I get the impression that all the characters in the story are the kind I would deem mostly unlikable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"