Pedro Pascal is Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score

How do you think they will introduce a name like Mr Fantastic into the mcu? I guess it’s pretty easy if you just say that’s the headline of the article he appeared in in Time magazine and the name stuck or something like that.

do people still read time? What’s the modern equivalent?

Just adapt this great moment:

tumblr_inline_p07uemSsIL1qk4j8v_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_p07uenuDGx1qk4j8v_1280.jpg

It doesn't have to be adapted exactly beat for beat. But this should be at the heart of why he goes by that name and why the team became celebrities.

I've suggested Ethan Peck for Mr Fantastic before, but I'm not so sure now after having seen him on Star Trek Discovery as Spock.

jBArv91.jpg

I think he might still lack some of the gravitas needed for the part and might come off as a bit too young or green. In comparison to someone like Anson Mount, he doesn't quite have that leadership quality.

But that's not to say he couldn't grow into the role. At the moment though he might seem a bit lightweight in comparison to other actors they're getting in the MCU.

How do you think they will introduce a name like Mr Fantastic into the mcu? I guess it’s pretty easy if you just say that’s the headline of the article he appeared in in Time magazine and the name stuck or something like that.

do people still read time? What’s the modern equivalent?

It took six years before Wanda got her superhero name. So they've got some time.

I could see a reporter or someone sarcastically calling the leader of the Fantastic Four "Mr. Fantastic" and then never mentioning it again. Nobody calls Reed by his superhero name in the comics anyway.

Hmm I kind of see Namor as a bit more built and a bit more of a physical fighter. Like a Lewis tan type actor.

at first I thought hmm would casting an Asian guy as the smartest guy in every room might be a stereotype but I think as long as we see him as an action man, not necessarily hand to hand type guy but an action hero it’s ok

Did you read that profile GQ did on Steve Yuen? He just oozes charm, like early Leonardo DiCaprio or Frank Sinatra. Even people who don’t usually care about fashion or GQ were sharing it because he was just so cool looking

I think it’s a good idea to make a scientist cool again especially in the current era of flat earthers and anti vaxxers

How about Zac Efron? He
is getting to the age where he could play Reed Richards himself. He's already 33 and could potentially look the part. Depending on when they start filming, he could already be 35 by then.

596c42bb0328be54d1da74e803b34cb6.jpg

He certainly wouldn't be a nerdy Reed Richards especially the way Efron looks now. And he's shown his acting range with films like "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile" as Ted Bundy.

Last edited:
How about Zac Efron? He
is getting to the age where he could play Reed Richards himself. He's already 33 and could potentially look the part. Depending on when they start filming, he could already be 35 by then.

Zac_Efron_at_the_Baywatch_Red_Carpet_Premiere_Sydney_Australia.jpg

He certainly wouldn't be a nerdy Reed Richards especially the way Efron looks now. And he's shown his acting range with films like "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile" as Ted Bundy.

With all respect to him. I simply don't believe him as the smartest man in the world at all.
I think he could be an interesting pick for Ben, especially as Efron's gotten gruffer over time.

How about Zac Efron? He

596c42bb0328be54d1da74e803b34cb6.jpg

i see him playing a spider man villain pretty well like a Hydro Man or Beetle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"