Pedro Pascal is Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic

This is the only casting of the four I'm not feeling. It feels like a miscast. Until I see footage it's wait and see.
I'm optimistic as Pedro Pascal is a fantastic performer. There is no denying that. That said, I still wish this was John Krasinski playing Reed Richards.

You wouldn't be wrong lol! People seem to have a problem with Quinn as Johnny as well for whatever reason.
Same script as Ledger, Craig and etc. While Quinn wasn't my first choice for Johnny I see the vision. He's got a lot of range, I think he'll crush this role.

He’s definitely not my top choice… probably not even in the top 50, but I think he’s a good actor and can pull it off.

I didn’t like Miles Teller at all. Ioan Gruffudd seemed like a decent fit, but some combination of script, directing and acting resulted in a weak and completely wrong Reed.

So not counting Alex Hyde White (because the situation didn’t give him a chance), at this moment, Pedro is my favorite Reed.

Unless he screws up, I’m onboard.

I'm optimistic as Pedro Pascal is a fantastic performer. There is no denying that. That said, I still wish this was John Krasinski playing Reed Richards.
1712898183591.gif

Let Reed be hot! Sue needs this!

He’s definitely not my top choice… probably not even in the top 50, but I think he’s a good actor and can pull it off.

I didn’t like Miles Teller at all. Ioan Gruffudd seemed like a decent fit, but some combination of script, directing and acting resulted in a weak and completely wrong Reed.

So not counting Alex Hyde White (because the situation didn’t give him a chance), at this moment, Pedro is my favorite Reed.

Unless he screws up, I’m onboard.

Ioan Gruffudd, when he starred in Forever, was very like Reed Richards. He seemed much smarter and also not as weak but with more of a dark edge. That's how I would've liked to have seen him play Reed Richards. In fact, sometimes I wish he hadn't starred in the FF films before so that he could've potentially played Reed now.

Ioan Gruffudd, when he starred in Forever, was very like Reed Richards. He seemed much smarter and also not as weak but with more of a dark edge. That's how I would've liked to have seen him play Reed Richards. In fact, sometimes I wish he hadn't starred in the FF films before so that he could've potentially played Reed now.
Yeah, I think with a better script and a director with a better idea of who Reed was, he might have had the ability to give us something better.

Though I also think I remember him commenting that he wasn’t comfortable with the American accent, and that may have thrown his confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"