Doom Patrol Please give Doom Patrol it's own sub!

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
We're showing our support for this with a vote.

Saying it’s the best DC show isn’t giving it enough credit. It’s the best DC live action adaptation since The Dark Knight and is as good as Netflix Daredevil

Indeed. Doom patrol deserve its own sub, for its quality, but also, because, there is so much to discuss. To begin, each of its characters are so powerful, so complex and interesting, that they could have their own thread.

If possible I'd rather just have one big DCU sub forum with all of their shows since they usually don't get as much traction as CW shows due to episode number.

Has Batwoman even been picked up for a season or just a pilot? Honestly don’t know how that gets its own sub forum but not Doom Patrol...

Can we at least get rid of the Inhumans forum since it’s been dead for nearly 8 months and replace it with a Doom Patrol forum?

I made this suggestion before just combine the forum with titans and then we can have a dc universe tv forum that way you won’t have people asking where’s the swamp thing or star girl forums in the next couple months.

I'll keep it simple if a show that hasn't been picked up for a season has a sub forum then a show that is currently airing should have a sub forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"