Poison Ivy Casting Thread

Rachelle Lefevre?

MV5BMTU0NjE0MzgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgzMzQ1NjE@._V1_.jpg

yes

I love Rachelle Lefevre but I think she's more suited to heroic characters than a sultry villain like Poison Ivy. Rachelle would make a great Sarah Essen.

I love Rachelle Lefevre but I think she's more suited to heroic characters than a sultry villain like Poison Ivy. Rachelle would make a great Sarah Essen.

I agree, she looks more like a 'good girl' than someone that could portray my vision of Ivy.

I agree, she looks more like a 'good girl' than someone that could portray my vision of Ivy.

She was a villain in the Twilight franchise tho so... she could do it

She was a villain in the Twilight franchise tho so... she could do it

Oh well there you have it! Hey, Taylor Lautner played a hero in the Twilight franchise so he should totally play Batman!

Oh well there you have it! Hey, Taylor Lautner played a hero in the Twilight franchise so he should totally play Batman!

not the same, unlike Taylor she can act and do it, just because u see her more in a heroic role doesnt mean she cant deliver a villain role

I'm not saying she can't but I don't think her role in Twilight is going to convince anyone.

If we don’t get Chastain and we don’t get Howard, do we get Lefevre?

I wanna see the character brought to life again so bad literally anyone but Chastain will work for me:)

I don't envy Gotham City Sirens' casting director. This is gonna be one tough role to cast. More than likely a true unknown will fit the bill.

I think it’s a pretty easy role to cast and that this thread’s come up with some pretty good to great suggestions already that are also actually viable for whenever the real things begins its search.

My #1 is still Evan Rachel Wood, with Sonoya Mizuno in close 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"