Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man

Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man 2

By George I think he's got it!

Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man is a near perfect movie before Raimi got carried away being Raimi. It's a flawless origin movie.

Spider-Man: Homecoming is just tons of fun and a great young superhero adventure. We get Spidey as a kid for really the only time. McGuire always seemed a nerdy, shy adult rather than a kid --even in the first movie.

Spider-Man 2 has tons of great action and many really touching moments -- but I just can't stand the first half hour at all and the various "funny" bits in the second act. The third act is almost flawless. And it's better to have a superb 3rd act than a superb 1st act. I really wish they had Raimi drop much of the humor in this movie.

I see Parker after the spider bite as over-worked, over-tired, unable to socialize because of obligations, worried about rent and Aunt May etc. I don't see him as the pathetic loser he is portrayed as in Raimi's second movie. Fumbling with the brooms/mops BEFORE running to the desk to try to deliver the pizzas? Seriously, he couldn't do that after trying to beat the deadline? Sitting outside with a sad face after the usher wouldn't let him in? The comic Peter would have forced his way in a side door and found his way to his seat. Watching someone being mugged and walking away? Dropping his books and numerous people stepping on them?
Taking TWO slaps from Harry in public? He would have grabbed Harry's hand the second time and said "Enough, you're drunk!"
And not a fan of how they so needed to work the "Spider-Man No More" theme into the second movie and "he loses his powers" at the same time.

SM 2 has lots of flaws buried in a fantastic movie.

Both SM2 and SM3 could have benefitted from cutting out 5 minutes of forced Raimi humor.

By the way just re-watched SM 1-3 and SM:H

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2

forever and always

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man

1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man 2

3. Spider-Man Homecoming

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man Homecoming
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man 3
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The 2nd and 3rd spot fluctuate. Spider-Man in 2002 holds a special place in my heart.

I love 'em all. I really do.

The one that most captures the character of Spider-Man though? Amazing 2. That is Spider-Man onscreen.

I was too busy to see this latest one in the theater but got the blu-ray for $9.00 on Black Friday and watched it. Really, really like it. I'm an old school Spider-man fan from the 60's and 70's too. I think they did an excellent job of paying homage to the character and really made a strong argument for the obstacles Peter would have just being young. A very smart script. So here's my ranking...

Spiderman
Spider-man Homecoming
Spiderman 2
Amazing Spiderman 2
Spiderman 3
Amazing Spiderman

For me it's...

Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3
Spider-man
Spider-man:Homecoming
The Amazing Spider-man 2
The Amazing Spider-man

Spider-Man 2 : GOOD
Spider-Man : GOOD

Spider-Man Homecoming :csad:
The Amazing Spider-Man :csad::csad:
Spider-Man 3 :csad::csad::csad:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 :csad::csad::csad::csad:

I still want my great Spider-Man Movie...

Spider-Man 2
The Amazing Spider-man
Spider-man
Spider-man 3
TASM2

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2/3

giphy.gif

For ME. Spidey 1, Homecoming, Spidey 2, Amazing spiderman 1, ASM 2, Spidey 3...

Is there anybody else who likes of all 'em?

If I had to not just rank them, but say which I love, like, dislike, or hate, I would say:

Love: Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Spider-Man

Like: Spider-Man 3 (sooooooooo underrated)

Dislike: The Amazing Spider-Man (I like things about it, but hate others...overall, the things I dislike slightly outweigh what I like)

Hate: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (trash)

^ I'll agree with all of that.

1.Spider-Man 2
2. Spider-Man
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming

And then:

4. Spider-Man 3
5. Amazing Spider-Man
6. Amazing Spider-Man 2

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Homecoming

The End.