The Last Jedi Rate the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser!

jokesonm3

Jokes For Short.
Reaction score
[YT]zB4I68XVPzQ[/YT]

So out of 1 (lowest) - 10 (highest), what are your thoughts on the first teaser to the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi! :awesome:

Pretty much perfect. Teased Rey's training, return of classic Star Wars stuff like AT-ATs, fall of the Jedi temple, space battles, and that final killer line from Luke about it being time for the Jedi to end.

Didn't give much away, and did exactly what a teaser should - TEASE.

7/10

Kinda lackluster. That poster though... :hmr:

I think the movie will be great still going to see it, but this trailer was underwhelming.

Leaves me wanting so much more...

After watching it 5 times i would give it an 8.
Need to watch it more.

Not as hype inducing as the TFA one, but very cool and intriguing.

A solid 8.

Teased the movie.

Gave away nothing, but gave us stuff that we wanted like Luke speaking, Rey training, and some cool scenes.

the last jedi: 5/7 teaser trailer

I gave it an 8. It's not mindblowing but it gives us enough to get a general idea of what the main focus will be for Rey and Luke, which is what I think many fans wanted after the ending in Episode 7.

Great teaser, not the best of the new SW stuff, but still a fantastic one. Very provocative imagery and man, the guys that make the SW trailer music all deserve some big credit. They merge traditional trailer soundtrack conventions with the original Williams music and it sounds freaking awesome every single time!

If I'm honest, from my experience with these new Star Wars films, I think I'm more intrigued by the anthology films rather than these main stories. These new trailer is exciting and I cannot wait to see the film, but it hasn't caught my attention as much as Rogue One did and Han Solo is currently doing. But Episode VIII looks great and I'm seriously digging the cinematography. Good work Steve Yedlin!

Luke's last line gave me chills. Something tells me that's gonna be controversial among star wars fanboys, which is good ,because I want Johnson to take far more chances and risks than JJ Abrams did.

I really thought about this, I voted 7, but it might be an 8. These are so hard to judge, but part of it was I was so stoked for this and just feel a little underwhelmed compared to what I was expecting.

One thing I do like is that it appears that Luke is no Yoda in this. I love that last line, it's clear that there's no Jedi Council, there's no hope. I think there's more recognition in Luke for his failings where with Yoda there was none, albeit in fairness there were no prequels at the time to show us how Yoda played a part in the failing of Anakin.

I need to watch it some more, but I think I wil probably like the regular trailer when it comes out hopefully around the time of Spider-man Homecoming, or with whatever big films Disney has planned for September time frame.

This seems to follow the Rogue One timeline for trailers so yeah the next one will likely be in July/August.

August/September. TFA and Rogue One were similar, outside of the first teaser for TFA.

It's nothing to write home about. I rated it 6/10. Not a fan of the poster, it's 3/10.

August/September. TFA and Rogue One were similar, outside of the first teaser for TFA.

I don't see any big Disney movies after Spider-man Homecoming, so there may not be a 2nd trailer until Thor Ragnarok, if it's not out by early July.

TFA:

November 2014 Teaser Trailer
April 2015 Teaser Trailer 2
October 2015 Theatrical Trailer

Rogue One:

April 2016 Teaser Trailer
August 2016 Teaser Trailer 2
October 2016 Theatrical Trailer

They are very close but I think with the first one being in April they will do another one in early August. I remember the wait between trailer 2 and 3 for TFA was 6 months. That wait was brutal lol.

Finn in a coma with Poe running to save him omg my heart dropped. :ilv:

pls make them happen, Disney. :ilv:

7/10. Kind of underwhelming for me.

TFA:

November 2014 Teaser Trailer
April 2015 Teaser Trailer 2
October 2015 Theatrical Trailer

Rogue One:

April 2016 Teaser Trailer
August 2016 Teaser Trailer 2
October 2016 Theatrical Trailer

They are very close but I think with the first one being in April they will do another one in early August. I remember the wait between trailer 2 and 3 for TFA was 6 months. That wait was brutal lol.
They pushed up the trailer for Rogue One for the Olympics and used TFA for MNF. I would expect another sporting event in that time frame.

I don't see any big Disney movies after Spider-man Homecoming, so there may not be a 2nd trailer until Thor Ragnarok, if it's not out by early July.
Not really going to matter. I know crazy, but they will simply release the trailer online and with a sporting event like they have with the first two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"