Red Dead Redemption Coming To The Big Screen?

I don't think it would be necessary to make two films out of it.

i just dont want them to overlook things, and rush the story.

Yeah me too
I wish
that it ended when John and his family are brought together, he sleeps with his wife, then John puts on his hat

Damn thats actually a good idea. And have it released in the same year like Reloaded and Revolutions

Yeah, I hadn't thought about them releasing it in the same year.

The problem with your idea of splitting it into two parts, well there wouldnt be much point to the first movie...

The story is, John Marston is hunting down Williamson, Escuella and eventually Dutch. Now you barely see Williamson in the first half, and really well you defeat them both in Mexico... so the whole some of the first movie would be, John heads to the fort mercer, gets shot by williamson, rescued by bonnie who helps him recover, goes to armadillo, does some random missions that leads him to meeting Seth, Irish and Ricketts who help aid in eventually the assualt on Fort Mercer, after a series of fights he finds williamson isnt there infact hes in mexico, so he heads to Mexico with Irish and the rest of the cast you dont really hear from again.... its, it essentially would be a bad movie, granted the second movie would have way more action as alot more story plot is unraveled in Mexico and Blackwater...However in my oppinion you could make this a trilogy and change it around a bit.

What i would do is you would have 3 movies...

Movie 1, would feature similar story, Marston is looking for williamson, gets shot meets bonnie who points him to armadillo where he meets the marshell, irish, seth, ricketts and they take on fort mercer... however instead of finding williamson there they find Escuella, who tells john that Williamson is in Mexico... so essentially leading to the second movie, Escuella would appear earlier than he does just so we have a conclusion point for the first act.

Movie 2 - Same story as we know however Escuella will be absent and you get the conclusion with Williamson, but it ends with Marston heading away from Mexico towards Blackwater.

Movie 3 - Marston is in blackwater looking for his family, where he aids the goverment to stop Dutch, with ultimately the games ending.

They can tell a story in one film, without having to rush things. Just because there's so many missions, doesn't mean they all need to somehow tie back to the story. In fact, most of those missions probably won't even be in the film. I expect the revenge/redemption story to be the focus with Marston coming to return to Bill, gets betrayed, gets taken in by Bonnie, that relationship, just that story.

I completed the game twice as well and got all the costumes. 100% complete! :word:

ha we should start a club...

what happened was, i completed the game and was wondering around freeroaming doing all the side missions, then my PS3 broke so had to buy a new one and thus lost my saved games, so had to go through it all again.

But this time i didnt make mistakes.

Id be interested in a well done adaptation of Red Dead and Pitt would be a good choice almost guaranteeing a great movie. The guy is a hit machine.

ha we should start a club...

what happened was, i completed the game and was wondering around freeroaming doing all the side missions, then my PS3 broke so had to buy a new one and thus lost my saved games, so had to go through it all again.

But this time i didnt make mistakes.
Wow, that sucks. I have a story about why I had to beat it twice, but it's kind of lengthy, so I'll post it tommorow.

Also, I would add you as a friend, but I have an Xbox360, not a PS3. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"