Return of the Jedi

I forgot about that. But still, Fett is more than just a guy with a gun. It's Han and the Sarlac who ultimately take care of him.

Whilst he is slightly smart and cunning, that is pretty much an accurate description of a mediocre minor character who has been blown out of proportion.

The lightsaber battle should of been alot longer,have choreography,more dialogue,and it should of been more epic.

I think it's as long as it needs to be. Remember, the climactic moment is not the duel, it's Vader deciding whether to save Luke from the Emperor.

They should of cut the scenes that showed Ewoks taking on stormtroopers,and defeating them.(jumping on them,throwing rocks at them)

In that case, the film would have made no sense. How did the Srotm Troopers get defeated?

We should of seen the rebels kill stormtroopers on Endor,and stormtroopers killing the rebels as well.(It should of been a huge war)

The point of the Ewoks is to show a primitive, stone-age race defeating a technologically advanced one. The battle was big and long enough. The entire last third of RotJ is all fighting, it really doesn't need any more.

The second Death Star kinda sucked,it should of been something new,like have the rebels try to destroy a facility that makes the clones,and it's the place that would also cause all the microchips inside the clones brains to explode,where the emperor would no longer have an army.

I think the 2nd Death Star works. It shows that all the rebels' achievements so far (blowing up the original Death Star) will be made worthless.

The Boba Fett fight should of been better.

I agree there. It was good that Han defeated him, but it should have been dramatic rather than comedic. A blind Han stalked by Boba Fett could have been great.

if not for jedi, many geeks would not have had their first erections:o
dss.jpg

The hotties from Star Trek gave geeks their first erection. :o Oh, and lets not forget Miss Tesmacher (sp?) in Superman.

The point of the Ewoks is to show a primitive, stone-age race defeating a technologically advanced one. The battle was big and long enough. The entire last third of RotJ is all fighting, it really doesn't need any more.

Agreed, but did they have to be cute teddy bears? :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"