RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chungking Express made this song a fave of mine, but the version in that film can't compare to the original because of that voice, imo:

One of the defining voices of the '90's. RIP.

Probably my favourite song of theirs. ****, 25 years ago!

Rhodes was one of those quintessentially Canadian actors who we kept seeing pop up in all sorts of Canadian-produced films and television.

Linger was my childhood. I got so excited when I heard that voice again after years of not hearing it on my Pandora. :(

An overdose or a suicide probably wouldn't be suspicious. :(

This one really wrecked me. Love Dolores. She was one of a kind. RIP.

tumblr_p2mzirXwoY1r5zq6ao6_400.gif
tumblr_p2mzirXwoY1r5zq6ao7_400.gif

When I was in college, I remember hearing quite a bit about the Cranberries. I decided to watch this video for the first time when I heard about her death and I read a little background on why they wrote the song. It was quite admirable. RIP to her. May God grant her peace.

Jayhawk. Olympic Gold Medalist. Celtic. NBA Champion. Finals MVP ==a pretty outstanding career resume. Go with God, Mr. White.

Update re Dolores O'Riordan

According to https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/how-dolores-oriordan-die-cranberries-11856734

"The Metropolitan Police announced that Dolores' death "is not being treated as suspicious" and confirmed the case has now been passed to a coroner, who will be tasked with establishing the cause and circumstances of her death.

A spokesperson from the Westminster coroner's office told The Irish Daily Mirror on Wednesday "The post-mortem, at the moment, is scheduled for tomorrow [Thursday 18 January]."

The coroner could not confirm when the results would be issued, but it is believed the results will be shared by the weekend.
"

Just heard about Dolores . I'm totally shocked and saddened. The Cranberries was one of the bands that got me into writing and playing music in the early 90s.

Linger and Dreams are two of my favorite songs of the 90s, and I loved her voice and her passion. Its so sad that two of my favorite singers of the 90s, Tom Petty and now Dolores , have left us so soon.

I'm gonna listen to the Cranberries tonight in tribute of her.

Rest in peace Dolores.:hrt:.

Actor Bradford Dillman has died at age 87 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...d-actor-compulsion-way-we-were-was-87-1075818

He appeared in over a hundred movies and TV shows, such as the two Dirty Harry movies SUDDEN IMPACT and THE INFORCER, and Sci fi movies ESCAPE FROM THE PLANET OF THE APES, PIRANHA, THE SWARM, BUG, and TV shows like WONDER WOMAN, INCREDIBLE HULK, IRONSIDE, THE VIRGINIAN, THE MAN FROM UNCLE, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, COLUMBO and many others.

damn, I really liked Brad Dillman.. :( just so many great roles and so many great characters, whether good or bad, but I liked him more as a villain...

RIP

He could play good or bad guy....but he was best as a bad guy. The authority figure who was an a-hole was a specialty.

RIP Allison Shearmur

According to deadline.com it was lung cancer :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"