RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide is always sad. It effects so many people, even if the one who has committed suicide isn't a good person.

Last edited:
i remember when LaBelle was on American Idol. She made the Top 12 if i recall.

as for Salling, I feel more sorry for the people that will no longer be getting restitution money from his estate since his death. Because he died before sentencing, the judge can't carry it out anymore and i believe those affected families are losing 50k

Louis Zorich, who played Paul Reiser’s dad on the 1990s sitcom “Mad About You,” has died. He was 93.

Zorich died peacefully on January 30th in his home in New York City, his representative told TheWrap on Thursday. Zorich was married to Olympia Dukakis, who won an Oscar for her supporting role as Cher’s mother in “Moonstruck” in 1987. They had been married since 1962.

https://www.thewrap.com/louis-zorich-mad-about-you-actor-dies-at-93/

Ann Gillis, the former child star who portrayed Tom Sawyer's love interest in David O. Selznick's 1938 adaptation of the classic Mark Twain novel, has died. She was 90.

Gillis died Wednesday in a nursing home in Horam, East Sussex, England, her son, Gordon Fraser, told The Hollywood Reporter.

Gillis also provided the voice of the adult Faline in Bambi (1942) and appeared in the Western film that gave Gene Autry his nickname, The Singing Cowboy (1936).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...lady-adventures-tom-sawyer-dies-at-90-1081203

Dennis Edwards, former lead singer of The Temptations and the voioce of Audrey 2 in the 80s Little Shop of Horrors movie, died today at 74. R.I.P.

Last edited:
Levi Stubbs was his stage name or something? Or different guy?

Ann Gillis, the former child star who portrayed Tom Sawyer's love interest in David O. Selznick's 1938 adaptation of the classic Mark Twain novel, has died. She was 90.

Gillis died Wednesday in a nursing home in Horam, East Sussex, England, her son, Gordon Fraser, told The Hollywood Reporter.

Gillis also provided the voice of the adult Faline in Bambi (1942) and appeared in the Western film that gave Gene Autry his nickname, The Singing Cowboy (1936).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...lady-adventures-tom-sawyer-dies-at-90-1081203

Ann Gillis was the 1st to play JUDY FORSTER on the radio series "A Date with Judy".
Popular series that spawn a DC Comic Book series, a movie with Jane Powell, and a TV series in the 50's.

Rest In Peace, Ann!

I had no idea he was here in the Chicago area all this time. A lot of celebs kind of chill here because it's more lowkey than LA or NYC.

That's sad. RIP Martin Crane.

RIP

I'm actually kind of surprised to hear he was only 77. He can't be a whole lot much older than Kelsey Grammer.

Grammer's 62. Martin Crane must have been a young father.

A loss to the acting community and fans alike. John was always good in what ever he appeared in.

he was probably my favorite character on the show

R.I.P. John. Man that sucks.

He was great on Frasier. I was also shocked to him on Burn Notice. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"