Sequels Rumor Josh Holloway could be Gambit for X-Men 4

My brain short-circuited trying to follow that :huh: :o

Didn't you read Gambits bio? He goes to Mr.Sinister because he has trouble controlling his powers. In return for this favor Gambit had to serve Mr.Sinister until he felt the debt was paid.

Didn't you read Gambits bio? He goes to Mr.Sinister because he has trouble controlling his powers. In return for this favor Gambit had to serve Mr.Sinister until he felt the debt was paid.
Yeah, I know (and included) all that. I just couldn't follow that post. Maybe I was too tired last night. :o

There needs to be the love story between Gambit and Rogue.

Thanks God, by the time X4 see the light, Josh will be too old for the role, so a better choice will be made. :yay:

Thanks God, by the time X4 see the light, Josh will be too old for the role, so a better choice will be made. :yay:

Which is a shame too. Holloway was probably Gambit's only chance to be an actual character in the films. If he isn't part of it, Gambit will just end up being played by a no-talent prettyboy as they pursue a teenieboper love-triangle with him, Rogue, and Iceman; he'll be more of a plot-device for Rogue-angst than anything else; dooming the character to the same laughable mediocrity as the comic version.

So you're really looking forward to seeing Gambit in a X-men movie huh

A new movie means another turn at bat and there's always that snowball's chance in hell that if they make it, X-Men 4 could be better.
Holloway said:
"We had a meeting and they wanted me to play Gambit, the card dealer character, they thought I’d be perfect for the part. We’ll see."​
He went on to say that he'd love to play a superhero:
"l would love to play a superhero. I’d love to wear a cape and tights"​
Last time I checked Gambit doesn't have a cape, although he has worn a long trench coat and does wear tights. :-)

:whatever: i really dont know for sure if he actually said that or if he was just joking.

Josh will be too old for the role
gotta agree, that would be kind of creepy/weird if they had a romy scene with him. though i dont want a teeny bop gambit. somewhere in the middle is good.

:whatever: i really dont know for sure if he actually said that or if he was just joking.

gotta agree, that would be kind of creepy/weird if they had a romy scene with him. though i dont want a teeny bop gambit. somewhere in the middle is good.

So you are suggesting someone that would be around the same age as the actor who plays Iceman?
I would like to see the rajun cajun putting a charged card near Iceman. Also I would like to see him steal something from Iceman. I am sure that there would be plenty of drama between the two since they are fighting over the same woman.

Josh Halloway could not pull off this part in his wildest dreams!

1) Body size does not fit the Gambit's character

2) He does not say enough with his eyes or body lanuange.( He is good at showing frustration, the only other thing he's good at is "eye fu*%ing" women!) Oh... I forgot sulking!

3) He knows nothing of the character (self-admitted)

SHANE TAYLOR from Band of Brothers Is my choice!

Watch episode 6 of the series and tell me I'm wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"