• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Rumored: Irrfan Khan to return as a main baddie in "Amazing Spider-Man 3."

Didn't the Daily Bugle Tumblr confirm he was dead? The only guy I could see him being is Chameleon.

This news doesn't excite me at all. Do we need this guy to come back? I doubt anyone really cares if he returns.

Could totally see him as the Chameleon. With Ratha obviously being an alias.

This news doesn't excite me at all. Do we need this guy to come back? I doubt anyone really cares if he returns.

I absolutely feel better about a series when loose ends are tied up.

He was eaten by a Lizard. That ties up his story well.

I absolutely feel better about a series when loose ends are tied up.

No one really missed him when he disappeared after the bridge scene. I know I didn't. I'd much rather see a new villain, like a Mysterio or Scopion, come into the fild, rather than focus on a boring middle man character from Oscorp becoming someone like the Chameleon.

or Chamaleon was Ratha but after Ratha dissapeared Menken came to town :cwink:

I guess if he turns out to be a Chamaleon alias,it might be cool.But yeah,I can't really get excited over this.

He was eaten by a Lizard.

No he wasn't. You have to assume the fully rendered effects scene was cut for a reason. The most relavent cut is the theatrical cut and in that version Khan didn't die.

I wouldn't mind him coming back. After seeing Life of Pi, Khan is a very accomplished actor and with the right material would bring a lot to the table.

I'm not buying any TASM3 'rumours' this far out.

If this is true what villain does ever one think he would play? Is he going to be uncle bens real killer lol. I don't think this rumor is true.

As a character I wasn't too fussed by this guy either way, I can't see him as a main baddie however.

Didn't the Daily Bugle Tumblr confirm he was dead? The only guy I could see him being is Chameleon.

Could totally see him as the Chameleon. With Ratha obviously being an alias.

I'd say it might be more likely that the Chameleon shows up disguised as Ratha, rather then Ratha actually being the chameleon the whole time

I'd still say the really Ratha from the first movie is dead...

With the S6 movie you definitely need strong actors to give gravitas to a ridiculous concept and Khan is an excellent actor. I would welcome him back as one of the 6. Mysterio is perfect for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"