Runaways Runaways will air on Freeform next week

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
While watching Cloak and Dagger I saw Runaways will air at 9 PM on Freeform

I didn't see any news on it anywhere online. Was it a commercial? If so, fine. Its just I can't find that anywhere.

I didn't see any news on it anywhere online. Was it a commercial? If so, fine. Its just I can't find that anywhere.

was checking TVguide for next week, I thought Cloak and Dagger season final might be longer then 1 hour but noticed it says Runaways after Cloak and Dagger 1 hour final

That's weird and unexpected. It didn't make a ton of sense to air the same episode of Cloak and Dagger back to back, though, so I guess this makes more sense.

Runaways feels like it should've been a summer show. It feels a bit odd that it was earlier in the year and already over.

That whole title sequence and music feels very summery and like it's based on Instagram images with filters.

It's so hot over here at the moment that I think I would've enjoyed watching Runaways now as a summer show. It would've fit the mood.

So why doesn’t Runaways just air on Freeform then? Why put episodes on Hulu?

To get people to sign up and use Hulu of course.

Looks like it'll be a 1 episode only show, I checked next week and no other Runaways be airing

So why doesn’t Runaways just air on Freeform then? Why put episodes on Hulu?

Just finished watching Runaways first episode and it has the tone that I feared Cloak and Dagger would have when FreeForm was their announced network. For me Runaways wasn't enough to buy/rent yet another service or even buy the episodes a la carte from somewhere else unless I burn through all the free content still available to me.

Maybe Freeform would do more Runaways encore now that the Cloak & Dagger cross over is happening?

Elizabeth Hurley is playing Morgan Le Fay!

But she's Spider-Woman's arch enemy. And then Dr Strange's and the Avengers. They could've saved her for the films.

*blink* How, exactly, could she ever be Spider-woman's nemesis? She's someone who routinely gets into fights with, well, Dr Strange and/or the Avengers. How is she not unimaginably out of Jessica's weight class?

*blink* How, exactly, could she ever be Spider-woman's nemesis? She's someone who routinely gets into fights with, well, Dr Strange and/or the Avengers. How is she not unimaginably out of Jessica's weight class?

She was historically Jessica Drew's arch enemy. It was only because of Spider-Woman that Dr Strange and the Avengers first came into conflict with Morgan Le Fay. Also Iron Man battled her on two occasions, the first being when he was time lost with Dr Doom, who was seeking her sorcery to help his mother.

As for how Jessica was able to battle her, well she had a mentor named Magnus the Magician who used to help her out. He was a powerful sorcerer on a similar level to Strange. But when he wasn't able to fully help later on because he was trapped in the astral plane, that's exactly how Spider-Woman "died" at the end of her first series at the hands of Morgan.

But Jessica was merely trapped on the astral plane as well while her physical body was left in a coma. And that's what brought Dr Strange and the Avengers in during one of the Avengers comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"