Salt

Christ, does this look mediocre. I can already hear the opening monologue...

"Just when you thought generic '90s thriller flicks were over and done with..."

Jolie has never let me down... this movie looks pretty kickass

It looks kinda cool I guess. The stuntwork looks cool... but all I got was a female Bourne sort of thing.

Better trailer than the first but I am still not really feeling this.

10mjxa0.jpg

2rpfq05.jpg

2v3fned.jpg

Starting to see a lot more commercials for this one now. I confess I am interested in seeing it, only because Jolie is like the only chick nowadays that carries any action/adventures.

I hope this is not another kiddie movie like Die Hard 4.

But I think this is PG-13 rated, too?

Let's see.

eh....hum....i'm just not feeling it. I wanted to like it. But it just doesn't look all that special.

As far as I'm concerned, they may as well have called this "Meh: The Movie".

Pass.

One of the worst movie titles ever.

im still looking forward to this movie

Love these chase films and i get to stare at Jolie for 2 hours...IM THERE!!!

I'll be checking it out this weekend. Angelina is like the only chick as of late that can pull off the action thing and actually have the movie make some cash.

saw it last night... it was alot more entertaining than i thought it would be.

the action was shot terribly (like the bourne films), and there was nothing we havent already seen before in terms of action.

this movie was mainly elevated by angelina jolies performance and character. She was awesome as Salt, and you never know if she's just pure evil or the hero (up until maybe halfway through) It's a ridiculous film taken seriously.

Kurt Wimmer once again wrote a great an original movie (though the director sucks) once again proving he's a better writer than director... real shame, i think he could be good at both.

One part made me sorta laugh i dont know if it was on purpose or not (but it was freakin awkward)... it was a cool scene with angelina jolie throwing grenades ruined by a chorus singing what sounds like "Salt!..Salty!" very epic-ly... and later i find out the score was by the great james newton howard... wtf moment of the year.

7 out of 10... the best a B movie can get...
btw i think there's deleted scenes.. in the tvspots we see a shot of jolie either making out or having sex with someone.. totally not in the movie.

and btw.... liev schrieber..... TYPECAST!!!... its official now

That Kurt Wimmer wrote Ultraviolet as well, I think he could do a decent job with WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"