Sam Mendez finished with 007, who should take over?

Susanna Bier in talks to direct next Bond film?

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016...to-take-over-james-bond-films-from-sam-mendes

GettyImages-521441726.0.jpg

Like Susanna, not feeling Tom as Bond.

I dont see Tom as Bond either.
Just a feeling I get when I see him.
He doesnt portray or come across like Connery,Dalton or Craig did with having that bad ass presence or persona.

As far as who should take over, I dont know how many would be thrilled to have him direct but, I did read Spielberg always wanted to make a Bond movie.

As far as who should take over, I dont know how many would be thrilled to have him direct but, I did read Spielberg always wanted to make a Bond movie.

Spielberg approached Eon way back when, but he was turned down because he was an unknown at the time. He's not interested anymore.

Spielberg approached Eon way back when, but he was turned down because he was an unknown at the time. He's not interested anymore.

Damn that must have been waaayyyyyy back, around the early Roger Moore era, as after he made Jaws and E.T Spielberg was considered 'The Man'.

That was a blessing. Because that's the main reason why he and Lucas went on to do Raiders of the Lost Ark. Lucas convinced him that Indy will be their Bond.

That was a blessing. Because that's the main reason why he and Lucas went on to do Raiders of the Lost Ark. Lucas convinced him that Indy will be their Bond.

The birth of Indy was a great by-product of that I will admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"