Sand vs. Symbiote...Sandman vs. Venom

Spider - Man said:
Venom doesn't have a "special bite power". He didn't poison Sandy. He bit and swallowed some of Sandy's body effectively seperating it from Sandy. Sandy can't get it back. Sandy says "I can't lose any of my sand mass." So he died. No poisoning. No special Venom saliva.
Well, that doesn't make sense, Sandy's always losing sand at some point, and I sure as hell don't want to see Venom gobbling down pieces of Sandman on screen. I doubt they'll go with Venom gobbling him up, lol.:O

I hope we don't see ANY Venom vs. Sandman. I'd like it to be a 2 on 2 rumble in the Bronx. :D

Yeah I don't want to see a Venom/Sandman fight or team-up.

yay its venom/bane! lol

Well if you have two big baddies going after Spidey, let's say Sandman and Venom, there is no way that these guys won't see eachother. I have a good feeling that we are gonna see Sandman and Venom fight, and it will look amazing on screen. What possible reason can you have for not wanting to see these two go at it?

There should be one big brawl with all of them. In a car park. Tha's about to explode. On mars.

What reason can anybody have for not wanting to see this on the big screen:

sand.jpg

:venom:

bbf2 said:
bbf2 to the rescue...
sand.jpg

sand1.jpg

sand2.jpg

"Death:"
sand3.jpg

THis could be good. Then hydro-man arrives and mutates with the ramnents of Sandman and then BOOM! You got a new villain for Spider-Man 4 or 5. Mud-thing will have some business to attend with venom.

Just an idea;)

Symbioted Hulk said:
THis could be good. Then hydro-man arrives and mutates with the ramnents of Sandman and then BOOM! You got a new villain for Spider-Man 4 or 5. Mud-thing will have some business to attend with venom.

Just an idea;)

That is a pretty good idea. Sandman and Hydro-Man vs. Venom and Carnage vs. Spider-Man. Venom and Carnage take out Sandman and Hydro-Man and then Venom and Carnage turn on eachother, and then you have a triple threat, Spidey vs. Venom vs. Carnage.

Agreed. I never understood why people assumed that Venom had somehow poisioned Sandy. He's never had that ability in the past, and Sandy pretty much states what's happening to him as he pours out the window. That's why he was eating cement, trying to replace what Venom had consumed.

OptimusPrimeRib said:
Agreed. I never understood why people assumed that Venom had somehow poisioned Sandy. He's never had that ability in the past, and Sandy pretty much states what's happening to him as he pours out the window. That's why he was eating cement, trying to replace what Venom had consumed.
No. It's not that venom has a "bite power" it's that the symbiote affected Marko in a way he's never experienced.

He's always always ALWAYS losing sand-mass, so he doesn't realize that when Venom bit him, it was the symbiote that prevented his molecular structure from re-combining in full. That's what went down. The symbiote has a lot of abilities that are not always mentioned or un-exploreed in the comics.

Now that you guys have seen Venom, what chance do you think he has against Sandman?

I see either Venom or Sandman killing Harry. Venom killing Gwen. Spider-Man kills Sandman and Venom escapes.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I see either Venom or Sandman killing Harry. Venom killing Gwen. Spider-Man kills Sandman and Venom escapes.

I see Venom taking out Harry and Sandman.

I don't want to see Venom vs Sandman, but if they did fight then Venom would totally win

memphisplayrr said:
I think. . .

That GG2 and Sandman take Gwen hostage on the Empire State Building

GG2 Helps Sandman because hes gotta thing for MJ and believes Gwen is the only way to hurt Peter

So thus the battle begins... Spiderman vs. GG2/Sandman

The battle goes arial toward a construction site and Sandman hatches a trap and uses the sand around the site to entrap Spidey. GG2 is hesitant though, we see that all he does is watch

Suddenly, Venom jumps out into the site and jumps onto Sandman and the two fight. Sandman thinks that venom is just like spidey so he just uses little effort. but venom surpises him by forming "teeth" and bites him in the shoulder. Spidey and GG2 look in fear and Sandman begins to lose his abilites and collapses.

Venom runs and kicks the s*** out of Spidey and throws him into the bars. GG2 sees Spiderman actually suffering from the battle so (for some unknown reason) he jumps into the battle and now its GG2 vs. Venom with Spidey knocked out

Venom seems to be getting the upper hang on GG2, and at one part, venoms teeth appear (meaning he gonna bite GG2) Just as Venom begins his final blow, spiderman is back and now a showdown begins

Spidey vs. Venom

Fights lasts and Venom gets the upper hand once again, here is where we see him identify himself as "us" Peter now knows that Brock is helming the suit

Just as Venom is about to kill spidey, GG2 comes in and throw venom into a builing. Venom take a paving "long steel pipe" and impales GG2 with it

Spidey realizes he cannot beat Venom so he takes the steel pipes around the contruction site and starts banging them against another

the sound weakens the symbiote and finally Spidey makes a move on Venom and is finally defeated

. . .but we see the symbiote live and move into the sewer

then spidey and GG2 talk

yes, i probably forgot something or wut but thats how i would like to see the battle take place

That was a great read!

:)

WTFimVENOM said:
I don't want to see Venom vs Sandman, but if they did fight then Venom would totally win
How?

Let me guess, the made up Venom-bite power, specifically made for people made of sand, right? :O

Visionary said:
How?

Let me guess, the made up Venom-bite power, specifically made for people made of sand, right? :O

But it wasn't a special venom power bite, Venom took away some of his mass or something thus causing sandmans demise. Sandman said it himself.

CrypticOne said:
Do you guys think that Venom will just take out Sandman? Like Sandman won't stand a chance? I think Sandman would put up a good fight against Venom, before Venom does what he does.

I'd like to see Venom and Sandman to go at it on screen. Man, that would be killer. What do you guys think?

Unfortunately, Spiderman movies are following down the path of the first set of Batman movies. One hero/one villian...it is successful, so the next movie is one hero/two villians...somewhat successful, so the next movie get two hero and so on...

TOO MANY VILLIANS!!! HOW LONG IS THIS DAMN MOVIE??? Venom is a too complicated to make him share the story with 2 or 3 other villians. It should be one on one. Spidey vs. Venom. Sandman sucks. Harry Osborn sucks. Screw everything else, I want VENOM!!!

Oh and as to how Venom could actually defeat Sandman, I give you;

henrys.jpg

venom4life said:
But it wasn't a special venom power bite, Venom took away some of his mass or something thus causing sandmans demise. Sandman said it himself.
That doesn't make sense, Sandman always looses sand, way more than the small chunk Venom bit from him--he just reforms. Everytime Spidey punch Sandy he looses sand. The writers knew there was no way Venom could beat Sandman, so they went with a Venom-bite.

I'm big bad Venom...let me bite you, lol, come on. :)

If you want to know the real reason why, in that ONE comic book they gave Venom a power that he doesn't have. It's simple, he can't beat Sandman, and Sandman can't beat him. Venom is the popular villain, of course, so the writers had to come up with some an idiotic power/reason, to allow him to beat Sandman. Can't have Venom not being able to take down a lesser known like Sandman, even though power-wise he simply can't.

It's the one thing I've always hated about comic books, you win mostly by your popularity. Example: in Sinister Six, we know how powerful Electro is, yet Doc Ock slap him around like a b:tch, and Electro doesn't even use his powers once. This is a character who has the power to shut down all of the electricity in New York. Can you imagine what the hell he'd do to Doc Ock, if he directed that kind of power towards him, a single person with no powers, he'd fry him to a crisp. But being that Ock is the more popular one, the writers had to dumb-down Electro, so that Ock looks unbeatable.:confused:

venom4life said:
Oh and as to how Venom could actually defeat Sandman, I give you;
I guess you didn't watch the trailer, Sandman is the size of half a freakin' building, he would need a vacuum the size of a 747. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"