Sequels Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver Casting Thread

ToriL90

Reaction score
I'm writing my own X-Men 4 storyline, and I'm introducing the characters Wanda Miximoff/Scarlet Witch and Peitro Maximoff/Quicksilver as a couple sympathetic 20-something twins who are saved by Magneto and join the Brotherhood out of obligation to him (pretty much what the comic book storyline was, only I'm not sure what their ages were in the comics at that time). Who do you think would be good for playing these roles?

wanda-neve campbell or if you are going for the gothic/evolution one,fairuza balk
pietro-ryan gosling,jensen akles

I'm having a hard time finding anybody for Quicksilver, but I was surprised to see a picture of Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy) that looks a lot like the Wanda I've been picturing as I write. Here's a picture of her next to a picture of Wanda from the comics:
scarlet1.png
katherineheigl.jpg

I love the dramatic makeup in this pic - especially the lipstick (I might go just a hair darker on the eyes). She's got a dark, sultry look in this pic, which is what I've been going for with her. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, so I have no idea of her acting chops, lol. But if she darkened her eyebrows just a little, and made her hair wavy red, I think she'd have the perfect look for the part.

she would make a better emma IMO
just because she has a picture that reminds you of a character,doesnt mean she would make a good wanda,but thats just imo

Yeah, I don't know if her acting style would work as Wanda. Like I said, I don't really know much about her at all. :yay: That's the kind of look I think the Wanda character should have, though.

PS: I didn't even realize until just now that I double-posted before. Sorry! lol

^^

Well that pic sold me.

Neve Campbell as Wanda it is. :up:

Kat Dennings:

is my Wanda. :heart:

ew no,the girl from 40 y old virgin??she looks almost like a goth hilary duff lol,if they go for the evo one,maybe but otherwise,no

ew no,the girl from 40 y old virgin??she looks almost like a goth hilary duff lol,if they go for the evo one,maybe but otherwise,no

And why not? Please, batboy. Don't just put down everybody's ideas just because they aren't your ideas. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If Wicked wants Kat Dennings as Wanda, then let him.

Don't enforce your castings onto other people. We all have different likes, so just take that into consideration, k? :)

kate-beckinsale-pics.jpg

Kate Beckinsale as Scarlet Witch

james10.jpg

James Masters as Quicksilver
James Masters would be a good Quicksilver, but I think the potential producers of X-Men 4 might have a hard time getting past the setback that James Masters is dead. :oldrazz:

James Masters would be a good Quicksilver, but I think the potential producers of X-Men 4 might have a hard time getting past the setback that James Masters is dead. :oldrazz:

Uhhhh...no his not, his still alive!!!:huh:

Uhhhh...no his not, his still alive!!!:huh:
Then I must've looked up the wrong guy! :o *looks again* Oops, nevamind!:o :o

EDIT: Okay, I did a little searching, and I think I know who you're talking about. He's a guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, correct?

And why not? Please, batboy. Don't just put down everybody's ideas just because they aren't your ideas. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If Wicked wants Kat Dennings as Wanda, then let him.

Don't enforce your castings onto other people. We all have different likes, so just take that into consideration, k? :)
i dont care if its not my choice,hey some of them arent my choices but they are still good choices its just kat,all her roles is the 'out of control ten that no one gets' so its kind of a big push for her to play a mature woman who has no control over her powers,plus she isnt that good of an actress

lol, I was thinking of her as a young, out of control Evo!Wanda - she obviously isn't a mature, older woman. And to be honest, her overall look was what struck me more then her acting skills - not that I think she's a terrible actress.

I mean, anything is better than Neve Campbell. :cwink:

(Btw, I'm a her.)

neve campbell is awesome!i like kat i think shes hot but at the same time i think she is ugly lol,she looks kinda weird,hard to explain lol

I don't think Neve is a very good actress and her little baby voice makes it impossible for me to take her seriously. That, and she just doesn't look anything like how I picture Scarlet Witch.

Kat is very unique looking, which I dig. She can look harsh from certain angles, and that's just a + to me 'cause I don't see Wanda as soft.

Then I must've looked up the wrong guy! :o *looks again* Oops, nevamind!:o :o

EDIT: Okay, I did a little searching, and I think I know who you're talking about. He's a guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, correct?

Yes he is, lol!!:woot:

Stewart Townsend- Pietro
stuarttownsend.jpg

Franka Potente- Wanda
franke_potente_klein.jpg
dvd_5_5.jpg
naughton.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"